If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
DNA tests are all the rage right now, and for good reason. With a simple test you can perform at home and then mail away to a lab, these nifty kits unlock a wealth of information about a wide range of things from family history to genetic predispositions. AncestryDNA is one of the biggest names in at-home DNA testing, and the company is running a fantastic deal for Prime Day 2018. From now through the end of the day on Tuesday, July 17th, you can get the AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing for just $54.99. That’s $45 savings on the company’s most popular DNA test, and it’s the lowest price ever on this kit.
Also on sale at its lowest price ever is a best-selling DNA test from 23andMe, the 23andMe DNA Test Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service test. It retails for $299, but it’s on sale at a massive $199 discount for Prime Day so you’ll only pay $99.99!
Here’s more info from the product page:
AncestryDNA: Genetic Testing
- You can connect with living relatives—more than 70 million close cousin matches have already been made.
- Discover the people, places, and stories of your ethnic origins with AncestryDNA.
- Get 2x more geographic detail than any other test.
- Only AncestryDNA can estimate your origins to more than 350 regions around the world.
- AncestryDNA’s Migrations can help you follow the paths of your ancestors and the stories behind their journeys.
23andMe DNA Test – Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service
- Receive 75+ online personalized genetic reports (browse images for a full list of reports)
- Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/test-info
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy
- Understand what your DNA says about your health, traits and ancestry
- Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. No additional lab fee required. Results ready in about 6-8 weeks