If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There were dozens and dozens of popular DNA test kits on sale during Black Friday 2019 and Cyber Week, but there was one deal that was nowhere to be found. Now, however, it’s finally here for Green Monday 2019! For one day only on Monday, Amazon has slashed the price of the $150 AncestryHealth Core: Health + Genetic Ethnicity Test by AncestryDNA to just $99. This deal matches its lowest price yet, and this is your last chance to snag it before the holidays!Price:$99.00 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- The health kit cannot be activated for customers with a permanent residence in the following states or US territories: NY, NJ, RI or Guam.
- Discover how your DNA might influence certain health conditions—and the steps you can take with a healthcare provider to chart a healthier path forward.
- AncestryHealth Core includes all of the features of AncestryDNA, the #1 selling consumer DNA test.* From your origins in over 1000 regions, to the most connections to living relatives, no other DNA test delivers such a unique, interactive experience. *Substantiated by AncestryDNA, January 2019 report.
- Our new DNA experience gives you a more precise ethnicity estimate with greater geographic detail and in-depth historical insights.
- Purchase fee includes $5.75 collected on behalf of the independent provider group for clinical oversight services.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.