If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Apple’s newest iPad mini just got its first discount ever thanks to an Amazon sale, but it’s a very small discount. Even if the discount was a bit bigger though, we would still advise against buying one. Why? Because instead of paying close to $400 for a tiny little tablet, you can pay $249 for a 9.7-inch Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB). That’s right, Black Friday pricing is back once again for Apple’s current-generation iPad tablet, but there’s no telling how long it’ll last. Definitely take advantage of this great deal.Apple iPad (Wi-Fi, 32GB) - Silver (Previous Model) Price: Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- 9.7-Inch Retina Display
- A10 fusion chip
- Touch ID Fingerprint Sensor
- 8MP back camera and 1.2MP FaceTime HD Front camera
- Two speaker Audio
- 802.11AC Wi-Fi and LTE cellular data
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning Connector for charging and accessories
- IOS 12 with group FaceTime, shared augmented reality experiences, screen time, and more
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.