If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
If you don’t already have a Fire TV Stick from Amazon, snag one right now for $5 off by picking up a refurbished unit on sale. If you do have a Fire TV Stick, then there’s a Lightning sale going on right now on Amazon that you really need to know about. What’s the only annoying thing about the Fire TV Stick? That’s right, it’s the fact that you have yet another cable having out of the back of your TV that needs to be plugged into yet another outlet. Here’s the fix: the Fire-Stick Wireless Cable for Amazon Fire TV Stick is a simple cable that runs from the power port on the Stick to the USB port on the back of your TV for power. It’s normally $12, but it’s on sale for just $8 until 7PM ET or until Amazon sells out. Hurry!
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Go Wireless – Power your Fire TV Stick directly from your TV’s USB port (NOW WITH) Bonus Fire TV Sticks Tips, Tricks & Accessories PDF by: Fire Cable
- Super easy install. Instantly cleans up your media center. Designed specifically for the Amazon Fire TV Stick, providing consistent power to keep your Fire Stick running at maximum performance.
- Compatible with all Fire Stick Models, including the All-New Alexa Amazon Voice Fire TV Stick
- Instantly provides a fresh wireless media center setup! Get yours Fire-Stick Wireless Cable now
- Lifetime money back guarantee, add to cart & get your Fire Cable Now! PLEASE NOTE: only Fire Cable branded goods will be honored by our guarantee and after-sales service. If you receive a unit without the Fire Cable logo, you should consider it counterfeit and return to the seller immediately.
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.