If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
There’s a reason that Amazon’s 7-inch Fire Tablet is the best-selling device across the entire Computers & Accessories category on the Amazon website. There’s also a reason the device has a 4.2-star rating from more than 54,000 — that’s fifty-four thousand! — customer reviews. The Fire Tablet offers a fantastic user experience, a good amount of power and access to all of your favorite apps, streaming video services and games for a surprisingly affordable price. This week only, that price is getting even more surprisingly affordable.
Here are some important things you should know about the Fire tablet:
- Beautiful 7″ IPS display (171 ppi / 1024 x 600) and fast 1.3 GHz quad-core processor. Rear and front-facing cameras. Available in four colors.
- Amazon Underground, a one-of-a-kind app store experience where over $20,000 in apps, games and even in-app items are actually free – including extra lives, unlocked levels, unlimited add-on packs and more
- Enjoy millions of movies, TV shows, songs, books, apps and games
- 8 or 16 GB of internal storage. Free unlimited cloud storage for all Amazon content and photos taken with Fire devices. Add a microSD card for up to 128 GB of additional storage.
- Updated user interface – Fire OS 5 designed for quick access to your apps and content plus personalized recommendations that make it easy to discover new favorites
- Up to 7 hours of reading, surfing the web, watching videos, and listening to music
- Stay connected with fast web browsing, email, and calendar support
The Amazon Fire tablet is a steal at $49.99 but from now through the end of the day on Saturday, June 18, it’s on sale for just $39.99 with free Prime shipping.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.