If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Whether you have a new iPhone XS, a Samsung Galaxy phone, or you plan to pick up one of Google’s just-announced Pixel 3 handsets, you need a good wireless charger to go along with them. And if you ask us, it doesn’t get any better than the RAVPower HyperAir Fast Wireless Charging Pad. It offers 7.5W fast wireless charging for last year’s iPhone models as well as 10W fast wireless charging for the iPhone XS and Android phones that support it. The HyperAir is also made of high-quality aluminum instead of cheap plastic, and it has a rubbery ring on the top to enure that your phone won’t slide around. It cost $50 when it was first released and now it’s down to $30, but an extra $6 coupon on Amazon’s site drops the price to an all-time low.$23.99
Here’s more info from the product page:
- RAVPower Redefines Fast Wireless Charging: our pioneering HyperAir technology delivers the fastest charging speeds for both iOS and Android devices, 7.5W compatible with iPhone X, 8, and 8 Plus, and 10W for Samsung Galaxy S9, S8, S7 and Note 8. 2x faster than traditional 3.5W – 5W wireless chargers
- Charge Up Safely: HyperAir features triple temperature controls disperse heat 15% faster and more effectively. And fail-safe circuitry prevents overcharging, over-current, over-voltage, overheating, and short circuit
- Instantaneous Device Detection: Sharing the same fixed frequency program as iPhones, HyperAir accurately detects your iPhone and starts charging immediately
- Note: Whether your iPhone is being standard charged, fast charged, or fully charged, the LED will stay orange and NOT turn green as iPhones do not send any signal to the wireless charger. Please do not place anything between your iPhone and charger, or it will stop working
- Important Notice: Please do not place any metal or magnetic objects between your phone and charger, or the latter will not work. Equip your device with a Qi receiver if it’s not Qi-enabled out of the box. Does not charge through phone cases thicker than 0.12 in / 3 mm