Things are definitely beginning to heat up now ahead of Black Friday, and today’s one-day sale on the Amazon Echo speaker with Alexa is proof. The Echo is the speaker that started it all, bringing Amazon’s virtual personal assistant into the homes and lives of millions of people. There are plenty of new ways to use Alexa in your home now, but the Echo is still the best in terms of performance and sound quality.
Today, for one day only, Amazon is chopping 22% off of the Echo’s $179.99 list price, bringing it down to just $140.39 — which also happens to be the Echo speaker’s lowest price ever.
Here are some key details about the Echo:
- Plays all your music from Amazon Music, Spotify, Pandora, iHeartRadio, TuneIn, and more using just your voice
- Fills the room with immersive, 360º omni-directional audio
- Allows hands-free convenience with voice-control
- Hears you from across the room with far-field voice recognition, even while music is playing
- Answers questions, reads audiobooks and the news, reports traffic and weather, gives info on local businesses, provides sports scores and schedules, and more using the Alexa Voice Service
- Controls lights, switches, and thermostats with compatible WeMo, Philips Hue, Samsung SmartThings, Wink, Insteon, Nest, and ecobee smart home devices
- Always getting smarter and adding new features, plus thousands of skills like Uber, Domino’s, and more
This killer sale on the Amazon Echo ends at midnight PST tonight.