If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
- The Instant Pot Duo is Instant Pot’s most popular and best-selling multi-use cooker ever, and the Duo 80 is the largest version that the company makes.
- Instant Pot’s Duo 80 is great for people with large families or for people who want to cook one large batch of something that they can continue to eat for several days.
- Amazon is offering the Duo 80 right now at a $40 discount, or the rival Crock-Pot 8-Quart Multi-Use XL Express Crock is on sale for $10 less.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Instant Pot is obviously the biggest name out there when it comes to multi-use pressure cookers. The company has built a reputation for itself by offering wonderfully versatile multi-use cookers that are safe and reliable. Instant Pot offers more variety now than it ever has before, but there is still one model among the many that have popped up over the years that continues to be the single best-selling pressure cooker Instant Pot makes, and you probably already know what it is. That’s right, we’re talking about the Instant Pot Duo.
If you don’t already have this fantastic multi-use cooker, head over to Amazon and you’ll find the Instant Pot Duo 80 on sale right now for just $99. That’s a $41 discount and one of the best prices we’ve seen so far in 2020. If you want a similar device from a brand with just as much heritage as Instant Pot, if not more, then you can also pick up the wildly popular Crock-Pot 8-Quart Multi-Use XL Express Crock Programmable Cooker for just $89.99.
That’s also the lowest price of the year so far, and it’s for the sleek black stainless version that people love so much. You’ll get all the same core features that you would with the Instant Pot model, but you also get a sleek black stainless steel look that you’ll love displaying in your kitchen.Crock-Pot 8-Quart Multi-Use XL Express Crock Programmable Slow Cooker and Pressure Cooker with… List Price:$112.62 Price:$106.66 You Save:$5.96 (5%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are all the key details from Amazon’s product page:
- Elevate your kitchen décor with the sleek Black Stainless edition of the Express Crock
- The Crock-Pot 8 Quart Express Crock XL Programmable Multi-Cooker can cook meals for up to 10 plus people at a fraction of the time that traditional cooking requires
- All in one appliance with additional functions like Manual Pressure, Boil, and Simmer, as well as Slow Cook, Pressure Cook, Brown and Sauté, or Steam
- Manual Pressure lets you set any cooking time at either high or low pressure, allowing you to customize recipes
- Make quick, healthy meals at the touch of a button, like chili, soups, grains, and more by using any of the convenient one-touch meal settings
- Designed with an airtight locking lid that stays sealed under pressure for added safety, a delay start timer that offers you the flexibility to start at a later time, and Warm setting to keep your food at the ideal serving temperature
- Nonstick cooking pot resists stuck-on food and is dishwasher safe, simplifying your cleanup and making it great for one-pot cooking
- Accessories include recipe book, steaming rack, and serving spoon
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.