If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Compared to all the low-cost home security cameras out there, Netgear’s Arlo Pro cameras seem quite expensive. A single Arlo Pro camera costs about $200 (though they’re on sale for $161 right now). But trust us when we tell you that Arlo cameras are worth every penny. They’re truly wireless — as in, you don’t even have to plug them into a wall outlet — and the battery lasts for about 6 moths before you need to recharge it. Netgear’s Arlo app is also fantastic, and you can save recorded clips in the cloud for 7 days for free.
If you’re looking to get started with an Arlo system, the Arlo Pro by NETGEAR Security System With 5 Cameras and Siren is exactly what you want. It normally retails for $820, but it’s on sale for Cyber Monday at its lowest price ever… by nearly $250!
Here are some highlights from the product page:
- Works with Amazon Alexa/Echo Show/Fire TV – View your live video with a simple voice command
- 100% Wire-free – Free of power cords and wiring hassles. 2440mAh rechargeable battery. Battery life varies based on settings, usage, & temperature
- Weatherproof – Arlo Pro cameras are weatherproof so you can place them anywhere-indoors and out. Operating temperature -4° to 113° F (-20° C to 45° C)
- Rechargeable Batteries – Arlo Pro cameras include rechargeable batteries that support fast charging
- 2-Way Audio – Built-in mic and speaker enable push-to-talk capability, so you can listen in and talk back
- 7 Days of Free Cloud Recordings – Arlo Pro comes with recurring 7-day free cloud recordings. Live stream or view recorded video and audio for up to 7 days
- NOTE: Refer the User Guide before use.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.