Black Friday 2019 has been nothing short of crazy so far, but everyone knows that today is the biggest day of the annual holiday sales extravaganza. Some retailers run Black Friday sales for a few days and others for more than a week, but they all save their biggest doorbuster deals for Black Friday itself. Well, today is November 29th and that means the show is officially underway. In this post, we’re going to round up every single one of Amazon’s best Black Friday 2019 deals and hit you with them all in one place. What sort of deals can you expect to find? Here’s a small taste:
- Free money from Amazon (no, seriously!)
- AirPods 2 for $129 and AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case for $154.99
- AirPods Pro for $234.98
- The lowest prices of the year on Instant Pots
- A hidden deal on the Apple Watch Series 5 that saves extra cash at checkout
- PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership Digital Codes for $44.99 and plenty more PlayStation deals
- Crazy Nintendo Switch deals like a $25 credit when you buy a Nintendo Switch console with the coupon code 397BFFA5
- Tons of Xbox One deals
- Sony WH1000XM3 wireless noise cancelling headphones for $278
- Bose QuietComfort 35 II wireless noise cancelling headphones for $279
- Brand new iPads from $249
- Brand new iPad Pros from $649
- The best deals of the year on Sonos speakers
- Huge discounts on Amazon devices like a $4.99 Amazon Smart Plug when you bundle it with a $22 Echo Dot
And that’s just the tip of the iceberg! In the post that follows, you’ll find all the best deals out there this year split up into different categories. You can also check out Amazon’s Black Friday 2019 hub for even more great deals, and you’ll find plenty more info about Amazon’s big Black Friday sale at the end of this post. Take your time checking everything out in this post because you definitely don’t want to miss any great deals. That said, don’t take too long because some of the best deals you’ll find in this post are definitely at risk of selling out!
MOST POPULAR DEALS
TVs and home theater projectors
Headphones and personal audio
Kitchen and home
Robot vacuums and mops
Streaming media players
Here’s all the key info you need to know about this year’s big Black Friday blowout, straight from Amazon:
Amazon today shared a sneak peek of top deals for its Black Friday deals week, which will offer customers new deals all day, every day totaling thousands of amazing deals across every category, plus more Deals of the Day and deeper discounts than ever before. Starting this Friday, November 22 through November 29 (Black Friday), customers can shop thousands of incredible deals on this year’s most popular gifts, new and trending finds, holiday essentials, and more, across toys, electronics, fashion, beauty, kitchen, home, Amazon Devices and more. All of Amazon’s Black Friday deals can be found by visiting amazon.com/blackfriday or on the Amazon App. Customers can also shop on smile.amazon.com/blackfriday to find the same amazing deals and Amazon shopping experience, with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the purchase price of eligible products to a charity of your choice.
On top of the wide selection of deals and discounts available throughout Amazon’s week of Black Friday deals, customers can also take advantage of select one-time-only, amazing deals from top-tier and most-loved brands across electronics, home, fashion, toys and more, all at jaw-dropping prices. These deals are expected to sell out, with new one-time only deals launching throughout the day on November 28 (Thanksgiving), November 29 (Black Friday) and December 2 (Cyber Monday).
Whether customers are getting a head start on their gift lists, readying their homes for family festivities or grocery shopping for holiday feasts, Amazon makes the holidays easier than ever with top deals and low prices. In fact, according to a recent Profitero study, Amazon prices were found to be 20% cheaper on average than other online retailers.
BLACK FRIDAY DEALS PREVIEW:
The deals included below – and many more – will be available on various dates and times between November 22 and November 29 (Black Friday), while supplies last, at amazon.com/blackfriday, on the Amazon App, or bysimply asking “Alexa, what are my deals.”
- Echo Dot is $27.99 off – just $22.00 or get a 3-pack for just $64.97
- All-new Echo Dot with clock is $25 off – just $34.99
- Echo Show 5 is $40 off – just $49.99
- All-new Echo is $40 off – just $59.99
- Echo Input is $20 off – just $14.99
- Get the Echo Show 5 and Amazon Smart Plug for just $54.98
- Get select Fire TV Edition Smart TVs and add an Echo Dot at no additional cost
- Get a Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote and Echo Dot for just $46.99
- Fire TV Stick with Alexa Voice Remote is $20 off – just $19.99
- Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote is $25 off – just $24.99
- All-new Fire TV Cube is $30 off – just $89.99
- Ring Video Doorbell Pro is $70 off – just $179.00
- Get the Ring Video Doorbell Pro + Echo Show 5 for just $179.00
- Get the all-new Blink XT2 3 Camera Kit and an Echo Dot for just $184.99
- Get Amazon Smart Plug for just $4.99 when purchased with Echo Dot, all-new Echo Dot with Clock, all-new Echo, Echo Plus, all-new Echo Studio, Echo Show 5, all-new Echo Show 8, and Echo Show (2nd gen)
- Get the eero mesh WiFi system for just $159.99
- All-new Echo Dot Kids Edition is $30 off – just $39.99 OR get a 3-pack for just $119.97
- Fire 7 Kids Edition is $40 off – just $59.99
- All-new Kindle Kids Edition is $30 off – just $79.99
- Fire 7 Tablet is $20 off – just $29.99
- Save on Samsung, Sony, and LG TVs
- Save on Samsung Galaxy S10 and Note 10
- Save up to 45% on streaming devices and accessories
- Save up to 30% on select Nintendo Switch Software
- Save up to 33% on select Nintendo Joy-Con
- Save on Canon and Nikon cameras
- Save on Headphones from Bose, Sony and other top brands
- Save on Nintendo Switch Console with Digital Mario Kart 8 Deluxe
- Save on Xbox One
- Save on PC gaming laptops, desktops, monitors, components, and accessories
- Save up to 33% on Play Station 4 Slim 1TB bundle
- Save on Oculus Rift S
- Save on Garmin smart watches
- Save 30% on select cell phone cases
- Save on Klipsch speakers
- Save on Jabra Elite Active 65t Earbuds
- Save up to 35% on select iOttie Car Mount Phone Holders
- Save on Garmin Forerunner 235 and DriveSmart
- Save up to 40% on Corsair gaming products and accessories
- Save up to 45% on Netgear products
- Save 40% on Adobe Photoshop Elements 2020
- Save up to 50% on Brother printers
- Save up to 60% on HP Deskjet 2622
- Save $30 on HP Sprocket 2nd Edition
- Save 30% on MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen
- Save $50 off Microsoft Office Home and Student 2019
- Save over 70% on new Norton 360 Premium
- Save on Kodak and Polaroid photo printers
- Save on SanDisk and WD
- Receive a $10 Gift Card with purchase of TurboTax Software
Amazon Payments and Gift Cards
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Cardmembers and
Amazon PrimeStore Cardmembers with an eligible Prime membership will receive 15% Back on Electronics bestsellers on Amazon.com from now through December 22. They’ll also receive 10% Back on select Amazon devices valid November 28 to December 2 only.
- From November 15 through December 22, customers who are approved for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Signature Card will earn a $100 instant Amazon Gift Card, and customers approved for the Amazon Rewards Visa Signature Card will earn a $60 instant Amazon Gift Card.
- Get a $10 bonus when you reload your Amazon Gift Card Balance with $100 or more. Applicable on first reload only.
- Save 20% on select gift card brands, including App Store & iTunes, Applebee’s and more. See all branded gift cards.
- Amazon Cash: Get a one-time $5 Amazon Credit when you add $20. Limited to first-time Amazon Cash customers.
- Amazon Prime members who book a car rental with Avis between November 28 and December 2 can receive up to 15% of the reservation price back in an Amazon gift card, an incentive to put towards other travel must-haves.
DISCOVER THE SEASON’S HOTTEST GIFTS
Customers can also shop Amazon’s biggest-ever selection of curated gift guides and exclusive storefronts this year, which offer gifting inspiration and more:
- Holiday Toy List: amazon.com/holidaytoylist
- Amazon Fashion Gift Guide: amazon.com/fashiongiftguide
- Home Holiday Guide: amazon.com/homeholidayguide
- Electronics Gift Guide: amazon.com/electronicgifts
- Luxury Beauty Gift Guide: amazon.com/LuxuryBeautyGiftGuide
- Active Lifestyle Gift Guide: amazon.com/active
- Small Business Gift Guide: amazon.com/smallbusinessgiftguide
- Amazon Launchpad Gift Guide: amazon.com/launchpadgifts
- Oprah’s Favorite Things 2019: amazon.com/oprah
- Mariah’s Must Haves: New this year, Amazon teamed-up with award-winning singer & songwriter Mariah Carey to give fans a sneak peek into how she celebrates the holidays: amazon.com/mariahcarey
- Interesting Finds curates some of the most interesting and fun products that customers are sure to love. You are able to “like” certain products and will be shown similar items in the future. Explore even more curated collections of Stocking Stuffers and White Elephant gifts.
- Gift Cards: customers can opt for even more convenience and have presents gift wrapped and sent directly to loved ones without hassle, or choose from a variety of festively-designed gift cards to Amazon, other retailers, restaurants, Audible, and more. You can even get a one-time $15 Amazon credit when you purchase $50 or more in Amazon Gift cards (limited to first-time gift card customers).
HOLIDAY DELIVERY MADE EASY
In addition to free delivery on more than 100 million items for all Amazon customers, Amazon has expanded its fast, free, and convenient delivery options for Prime members and customers this holiday season:
Fast and Reliable One-Day and Same-Day Delivery. Throughout the season, Prime members in the U.S. can shop a selection of over 10 million items for Prime Free One-Day Delivery and millions of items available for Same-Day Delivery in 46 major metropolitan areas. Not a Prime member yet? Join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/prime.
Ultrafast and FREE grocery delivery: Now Prime members get free and fast grocery delivery from Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market. Selection includes a variety of products for all your holiday needs from meat to, seafood, produce, snacks, and household essentials, with options for fast one- and two-hour delivery windows. Prime members who live in one of the more than 2,000 cities and towns where grocery delivery is available can request an invitation to shop Amazon Fresh or Whole Foods Market delivery. Learn more atamazon.com/grocery.
Pick-up and delivery on your terms: This holiday season, customers can pick-up their packages at a number of Amazon Hub locations including thousands of in-store staffed Counter pickup points across the U.S. within Rite Aid, GNC and Stage stores, as well as at Health Mart independent pharmacies. Additionally, tens of millions of products can be easily and conveniently delivered to 900 cities and towns across the country via Lockeror Locker+. To find an Amazon Hub location, visit amazon.com/Hub. In addition, Prime members in 50 U.S. cities and surrounding areas can also enjoy secure, convenient package delivery with Key by Amazon (amazon.com/key).