If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you’re looking for a smart lock that’s compatible with Alexa and Google but that’s also easy to install and isn’t an eyesore, you’ve come to the right place. The 3rd-Generation August Smart Lock features what is easily the sleekest design we’ve seen, and it couldn’t be easier to install. What’s more, it only replaces the inside portion of your deadbolt so you don’t even need to get new keys. August is also the only company that offers an awesome feature called DoorSense that can sense when your door isn’t shut all the way, and it can warn you to let you know!August Smart Lock - Keyless Home Entry with Your Smartphone - Silver List Price:$149.99 Price:$99.00 You Save:$50.99 (34%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately). Requires 110-240V
- Secure, keyless entry for your smart home. Lock and unlock your door, control keyless access and keep track of who comes and goes, all from your phone.
- Keep your existing lock and keys. Easily attaches to your existing deadbolt, so everyone can still use their keys.
- Stop hiding keys under rocks. Send guest keys from anywhere instantly—all from the August app.
- Control access for anyone. Grant access for a few weeks, a few hours, a few minutes. It’s up to you.
- Be sure you are secure with DoorSense. Only August has DoorSenseTM to tell you the door is completely closed and locked. Requires ios (9.0 or higher) or Android (5.0 or higher) smartphones
- Locks automatically as you leave and unlocks when you arrive.
- Simple, DIY installation. Install in about 10 minutes with just a screwdriver.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.