If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Earlier this week, Amazon slashed its AirPods Pro price to a new all-time low that beat last year’s Black Friday sale but a sizeable margin, but unfortunately the discount disappeared just one day later.
- Hundreds of our readers took advantage of the deal, but countless more missed it because it was only available for such a short period of time.
- We have some fantastic news for anyone who might’ve been too late to take advantage of that sale: Amazon just brought back that great deal, once again dropping its price on Apple’s AirPods Pro to just $219.98.
Apple’s AirPods Pro are the most popular headphones we cover here at BGR Deals, which is pretty crazy when you consider that they typically sell for $249. That’s a fairly hefty price tag for earbuds even if they do feature active noise cancellation, but they still fly off the virtual shelves even at that price. Considering regular AirPods 2 start at $159 and climb to $199 when you toss in the wireless charging case, the $249 price tag might not be so bad after all.
If you buy AirPods Pro from Apple, you’re going to pay full price no matter what. On the other hand, Amazon typically offers a discount. We’ve seen the nation’s top online retailer slash $14 off the price of Apple’s AirPods Pro quite often, and then last month Amazon cut them to a new all-time low of $228. AirPods Pro flew off the shelves at that price, but then an even better deal popped up earlier this week when Amazon slashed AirPods Pro to a new low price of $219.98 for a limited time.
Not only was $219.98 an all-time low price for AirPods Pro on Amazon, but it also happened to match the lowest price we had seen from any retailer. Unfortunately though, the deal was only around for one day before it vanished. Hundreds of BGR Deals readers got in on the action before the discount went away, thankfully, but there’s no telling how many more might’ve missed it. Today, however, you have another shot at this deal! AirPods Pro true wireless earbuds are back down to that all-time low price of $219.98 right now, and you’d have to be nuts to pass up this deal. There’s no telling when the price will go back up though, so you’ll have to hurry or you might miss out.Apple AirPods Pro List Price:$249.00 Price:$219.98 You Save:$59.01 (24%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Not that you need a refresher, but here are the key points from Apple’s AirPods Pro page:
- We refined the details of comfort, creating a new class of in-ear headphones with a customizable fit that forms an exceptional seal for Active Noise Cancellation. You’ll feel your music, not your headphones.
- Choose from three sizes of soft, flexible silicone tips that click into place. Find the best fit — and get the best sound — by using the Ear Tip Fit Test.
- These internally tapered tips conform to your ear shape, keeping AirPods Pro secure. And with vents helping equalize pressure, you feel like there’s nothing in your ears.
- AirPods Pro are the only in-ear headphones with Active Noise Cancellation that continuously adapts to the geometry of your ear and the fit of the ear tips — blocking out the world so you can focus on what you’re listening to.
- Noise cancellation is continuously adjusted at 200 times per second for truly immersive sound, so you’re fully tuned in to your music, podcasts, and calls.
- Want to hear what’s happening around you? Just press and hold the force sensor on the stem to jump between Active Noise Cancellation and Transparency mode — which lets outside sound in, and allows things to sound and feel natural when you’re talking to people nearby.
- Tech-packed yet compact, AirPods Pro are built around our System in Package design — featuring the H1 chip that powers everything from sound to Siri.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.