If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
Amazon completely sold out of two different AirPods models during Prime Day 2021. That shouldn’t surprise anyone out there. After all, AirPods are wildly popular even when they’re available at Apple’s full retail prices. And yet, Amazon was offering the deepest discounts of the year. The first model that sold out was Apple’s AirPods 2 with Wireless Charging Case, but they’re now back in stock and back on sale with a nice big $40 discount that slashes them to just $159.99. The other model should be beyond obvious since it sells out all the time — it’s Apple’s beloved AirPods Pro, which are the #1 best-selling headphones among our readers. They also happen to be among the best-selling earphones on the planet.
Good news: Apple’s beloved AirPods models back in stock after having sold out. Better news: they’re also on sale with some seriously deep discounts! Before you buy any of those headphones, however, there’s another deal you need to know about. Believe it or not, Apple’s insanely hot AirPods Max, which almost never go on sale with any discount, are down to a new all-time low price right now!Today's Top Deal Luxurious bed sheets with 100,000 5-star Amazon reviews start at just $20 in this amazing sale! $37.99 $19.99 Save up to 47% Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission
AirPods Pro will cost you $249 if you buy a pair at an Apple store or if you order them online from Apple’s website. And of course, that’s true whether you get them right now or during a huge sales event. Apple doesn’t do discounts, as most people know all too well.
Needless to say, AirPods Pro are worth every penny at full retail. But why pay so much when Amazon always has them on sale at a discount?
Amazon shoppers can often find AirPods Pro on sale for $219, which is a solid $30 in savings. Then, on rare occasions like Prime Day and Black Friday, you might find an even bigger discount. With Mother’s Day 2021 right around the corner, AirPods Pro are finally back in stock at Amazon — and they’re now on sale for just $197. That means you’ll save $52 compared to buying them from Apple. It’s also Amazon’s lowest price of the year aside from Prime Day. And on Prime Day, they were only $8 cheaper!
Every other AirPods model is also discounted at the moment on Amazon, including one discount that just got even deeper. As we mentioned earlier, AirPods 2 with Wired Charging Case are down to $119 this week, which is the lowest price we’ve seen so far this year for the general public.
On top of all that, there’s one last thing you might want to note.
Apple’s hot new AirPods Max are still sometimes hard to find in stock in stores in certain colors, but they’re actually available at Amazon right now. It’s great that they are in stock and available to ship out right away. But they’re also actually on sale at a new all-time low price. We can’t believe it! AirPods Max almost never go on sale with any meaningful discount. But Amazon is offering a massive $60 price cut on several different colorways including the ever-popular Space Gray. They’re still pricey, but you’re not going to find a deeper discount anytime soon.
There’s no way this deal will be around for much longer — don’t miss out!
- Apple’s AirPods Pro feature active noise cancellation as well as a new “Transparency mode” that amplifies all the sounds around you, which is great for conversations without having to remove your earbuds
- The custom tapered silicone tips come in three different sizes to ensure the perfect fit
- AirPods Pro are sweat-resistant and water-resistant. That way, you can wear them during intense workouts or even in the rain without having to worry
- AirPods turn on automatically when you remove them from the case, and they connect to your smartphone or tablet instantly
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- “Hey Siri” hotword support lets you call on Siri without lifting a finger
- Touch controls allow you to double-tap either AirPods to play or skip forward
- Industry-leading active noise cancellation technology blocks out all the noise around you. This allows you to focus on your music or your favorite podcasts without interruption
- Amazing high-fidelity audio is achieved with Apple’s special custom dynamic drivers
- The special “Transparency mode” uses the same mics that enable active noise cancelling to amplify the sounds around you
- Enjoy theater-like sound with incredible spatial audio and dynamic head tracking — it’s like surround sound for headphones!
Today's Top Deal Amazon just kicked off a massive new sale — see all the best deals right here! See Today's Deals! Available from Amazon BGR may receive a commission