If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Go Pro is in deep trouble, but not for the reasons all of the Wall Street analysts are saying. There is a big market out there for high-quality action cameras, and sales will likely continue to climb. The problem GoPro is running into is a problem that all technology leaders run into after a while: Other companies out there are now selling products that are just as good as a GoPro camera for a fraction of the price.
Here’s a perfect example: From now until the end of the day on April 2, Amazon is selling the Activeon CX Action Camera (Onyx Black) for just $91. Is it really as good as a GoPro? A whopping 4.4 star customer rating on Amazon doesn’t lie.
Some key details from the Amazon page:
- Full HD 1080P 30fps action camera with super wide FOV and 6-elements aspherical galss F/2.4 lens
- Built-in Wi-Fi and 120 min battery life
- 2″ Built-in LCD: The high quality LCD live viewfinder allows you to monitor captured photos and videos instantly
- Two button control allows users to switch easily between settings
- Automatic time lapse video recording and water, sport, and night video modes
Activeon CX Action Camera (Onyx Black): $90.99 with free Prime shipping
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.