If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Why do so many BGR Deals readers call the iHealth PT3 No-Touch Forehead Thermometer the “iPhone of forehead thermometers”? Take one look and you’ll see how sleek and minimalistic it is.
- iHealth says more than 1 million people bought a PT3 thermometer in 2020, which is pretty shocking for a device with such a high price tag.
- The PT3 might retail for $60, but today it’s on sale with a huge discount that slashes the price to just $24.99!
- There’s also a new smartphone-connected version with Bluetooth that’s on sale for $39.99.
Best-selling black AccuMed face masks have been flying off the shelves lately, which is hardly a surprise when you consider that they’re on sale right now for the lowest prices ever at Amazon. Purell hand sanitizer pump bottles and Purell wipes are also hot sellers these days, and they also have deep discounts.
Aside from all that, however, there’s something else you should check out right now at Amazon — especially while it’s on sale with such a massive discount.
It’s the iHealth PT3 No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, which so many of our readers have called the “iPhone of forehead thermometers.” It’s sleek and minimalistic like something Apple would make, and it’s also wonderfully easy to use. It also happens to be down to the lowest price of the year right now at Amazon!
The iHealth PT3 no-touch forehead thermometer retails for $60. It goes without saying that $60 is a pretty tall order for a thermometer, even during the pandemic while so many people are buying them. According to an email we received recently from the manufacturer, more than 1 million iHealth PT3 No-Touch Forehead Thermometers were sold in 2020. That’s nuts!
Thanks to a big Amazon sale with a double discount, however, you won’t pay anywhere close to $60.
A massive 58% discount slashes the price of this awesome model to just $24.99. That’s a fantastic price for a sleek thermometer with more than 79,000 5-star ratings on Amazon. Or, if you don’t mind spending a little bit more money, the company just released a new wireless PT3 forehead thermometer. It includes Bluetooth connectivity and can sync with your smartphone to keep track of all your temperature readings.
iHealth No-Touch Forehead Thermometer, Digital Infrared Thermometer for Adults and Kids, Touchl… Price:$19.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
iHealth Wireless No-Touch Thermometer for Adults Forehead, Digital Infrared Fever Thermometer f… Price:$39.99 ($39.99 / Count) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the Amazon listing:
- No Touch Measuring, Just Safe and Hygienic: PT3 Built-in infrared temperature sensor, reads body temperature within 1.18 inches of the center of the forehead without physical contact.
- Tri-Point Sensors Accuracy: An ultra-sensitive infrared sensor collects more than 100 data points per second while distance and environmental sensors combine to account for other variables; ensuring maximum accuracy every time temperature is taken.
- Fast, Simple, Clear, and Quiet: The intuitive single-button control design thermometer reads the temperature in just 1 second from a clear bright extra-large LED screen, even in total darkness. The quiet vibration alerting ensures there is no buzzing noise and no disturbance.
- Suitable for Multi-Scenario and All Ages: iHealth PT3 is designed for all ages: ranging from babies and toddlers to the elderly. An ideal choice for hospitals, hotels, school settings, and public establishments.
- What You Get: 1x PT3 thermometer, 2x AAA batteries, 1x Instruction manual, 1x Quick User Guide, our worry-free 12-month warranty, and friendly California-based customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.