If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Buying a new HDTV can often be a difficult balancing act. Picture quality and screen size are always among the most important considerations, and value is obviously a big one as well. Finding a gorgeous TV with a huge screen is easy if you want to spend a fortune, but finding good quality at a fair price can be far more difficult. Of course, that’s where the BGR Deals team comes in.
Check out our two recommendations below, the TCL 50FS3800 50-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV and the Sharp LC-50N5000U 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV. Both TVs are well-reviewed and very affordable — in fact, they cost less than $10 an inch!
TCL 50FS3800 50-Inch 1080p Roku Smart LED TV
- Refresh Rate: 60Hz (Native), 120Hz Clear Motion Index (Effective)
- Backlight: LED (Full Array)
- Smart Functionality: Yes – Roku TV Streaming Platform
- Dimensions (WxHxD) without stand: 44.5 x 25.8 x 3.2-Inch, Dimensions (WxHxD) with stand: 44.5 x 27.8 x 8.7-Inch
- Inputs: 3 HDMI, 1 USB, RF, Composite, Headphone Jack, Optical Audio Out
- Accessories Included: Remote w/ batteries, detachable power cord
Sharp LC-50N5000U 50-Inch 1080p Smart LED TV
- Smart TV with built-in apps (Netflix, Amazon, YouTube and more)
- dbx-tv Award-Winning Sound
- App Store & Web Browser
- WiFi & Ethernet
- 1 Smart Plug Gosund Smart WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa and Google Home, 2.4G WiFi Only, No Hub Re…
- 2 DEPSTECH Wireless Endoscope, IP67 Waterproof WiFi Borescope Inspection 2.0 Megapixels HD Snake…
- 3 Instant Pot Accessories Set, 73 PCS Instant Pot Accessories Compatible with 5,6,8Qt - 60 Pcs Pa…
- 4 Apple AirPods Pro
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.