If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When it comes to Amazon’s streaming media devices, there’s only one thing that can possibly be better than the company’s new 4K Fire TV: a sale on the company’s new 4K Fire TV. The Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote costs $70 new, but Amazon is blowing out refurbished units for just $44.99 right now. These Fire TVs are warrantied and guaranteed, so there’s really no reason to buy one new when refurbs are in stock. The only problem is they won’t be in stock for long, so grab one while you can.
Here’s some more info from the product page:
- A Certified Refurbished Fire TV with 4K Ultra HD and Alexa Voice Remote is refurbished, tested, and certified to look and work like new.
- Experience true-to-life picture quality in 4K Ultra HD and HDR.
- 40% more powerful than Fire TV Stick—an ultra-fast quad-core processor delivers an even smoother, more responsive experience.
- Now supports Dolby Atmos audio—feel scenes come to life in three dimensions.Use your voice to easily find, launch, and control content with your Alexa Voice Remote or pair Fire TV with an Echo device for hands-free content control.
- Access 500,000+ movies and TV episodes from popular channels and apps including Netflix, Prime Video, Hulu, HBO, SHOWTIME, NBC, and more.
- Navigate millions of websites such as YouTube, Facebook, and Reddit with browsers like Silk and Firefox.
- Amazon Prime members get unlimited access to thousands of movies and TV episodes, plus ad-free listening to millions of songs with Prime Music.
- No cable or satellite? No problem. Watch live TV and sports with subscriptions to Hulu, PlayStation Vue, and Sling TV.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.