If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
GoPro changed the game all those years ago when it helped create the action camera market, but a whole lot has happened since then. The company’s devices are still among the best in the business, of course, but there’s a wide range of features that GoPro doesn’t address with its camera portfolio. Here’s a perfect example: the 360fly 4k 360 Degree Camera is a dust-proof, water-resistant action camera that records 360-degree video in stunning 4K quality. Record footage of your extreme adventures and then relive them anytime, anywhere using any VR headset you want. Best of all, it’s on sale right now on Amazon until November 18.
Here are some key details:
- Delivers lifelike details in 360° with a new 16-megapixel image sensor that increases resolution to 2880 x 2880 pixels.
- Brilliant 360° 4K output with improved brightness, sharpness and saturation in a full 360° x 240° field of view.
- Water resistant to 1 ATM (about 32’), dustproof, shockproof and built to stand up to your active lifestyle.
- Built-in accelerometer, e-compass, gyroscope and non-assisted GPS sensors for geo-tagging.
- First-Person POV gives you the power to switch from 360° to standard 16:9 point-and-shoot mode and back with ease.
- Captures high-resolution 360° 10-megapixel panoramic images with the touch of a button, even while recording a video, including 3, 5, or 10 sequential photos per second.
- Internal 64 GB memory and 1.5-hour battery life for capturing and storing up to 3 hours of 360° footage.
- Time-Lapse Mode—turn hours into interactive, dynamic minutes with .5, 1, 2, 5, 10, 30 and 60-second interval settings.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.