If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission. Learn more.
3D printing was a huge trends a few years ago, but the buzz has definitely died down recently. People quickly realized that only a select few actually have a need to 3D print things, and the novelty wears off pretty quickly if you’re only buying one to play with. That said, the popularity of 3D printers spawned a few offshoot product categories, and one in particular that you might not know about is even more awesome today than it was back then. Check out the MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen with OLED Display on Amazon. It’s very affordable and it lets you draw actual physical 3D objects in mid air!MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen with OLED Display Price:$59.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission MYNT3D ABS 3D Pen Filament Refill Pack (10 Color, 3m Each) Price:$9.89 ($0.10 / Foot) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Here are the bullet points from the product page:
- Watch imagination come to life with the Professional 3D Pen
- Adjustable feed lets you regulate speed & flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing
- Temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments from 130 to 240 C, for optimal fine-tuning
- Large, OLED display lets you monitor temperature of material to help you achieve a wide variety of effects
- Kit includes 3 colors of ABS plastic filament A/C adapter and slim, ergonomic touch pen with 1 year limited warranty
Our deals and product reviews are picked by BGR's expert editors and team.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.