If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Remember when consumer grade 3D printers first hit the market and they blew people’s minds when they first saw them? Well, prepare to relive that moment when you get a load of the MYNT3D Professional Printing 3D Pen with OLED Display. This crazy pen gets loaded up with standard plastic filament but unlike a regular 3D printer, it lets you draw freehand objects in mid-air! Seriously, you’ve got to check it out.
Here are some key details from the product page:
- Watch imagination come to life with the Professional 3D Pen
- Adjustable feed lets you regulate speed & flow for optimal control of material while you’re drawing
- Temperature is adjustable in 1 degree increments from 130 to 240 C, for optimal fine-tuning
- Large, OLED display lets you monitor temperature of material to help you achieve a wide variety of effects
- Kit includes 3 colors of ABS plastic filament A/C adapter and slim, ergonomic touch pen with 1 year limited warranty
And don’t forget to pick up some extra filament:3D Pen Filament Refills - 1.75mm ABS Printer Refill Pack - 240 Linear Feet in 20 Foot Lengths P… Price:$24.49 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.