If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
We have good news and bad news for you. The bad news is that the 23andMe DNA Test kit that was one of Amazon’s five best-selling items on Black Friday is no longer on sale at its Black Friday price of $99. The good news, however, is that if you missed out you can still save some cash if you snag one on Cyber Monday. The kit typically costs $199, but it’s on sale today for $129. Like we said, it’s not quite as good as Amazon’s Black Friday discount but hey… $70 is $70.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Receive 75+ online personalized genetic reports (browse images for a full list of reports)
- Before purchasing, review important information at 23andme.com/test-info
- Subject to 23andMe’s Terms of Service at 23andme.com/tos and Privacy Statement at 23andme.com/privacy
- Understand what your DNA says about your health, traits and ancestry
- Provide a saliva sample using our at-home kit and send it back. Results ready in about 6-8 weeks
Want an even better deal on an at-home DNA test kit? The AncestryDNA Kit is one of Amazon’s deals of the day today, and it’s on sale for just $55!AncestryDNA: Genetic Ethnicity Test, Ethnicity Estimate, AncestryDNA Test Kit List Price:$99.00 Price:$54.99 You Save:$44.01 (44%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.