Everyone knows that Prime Day 2022 isn’t really only two days long. There are still tons of Prime Day deals hidden on Amazon’s site, and we showed you all the best ones in our roundup. But there are also plenty of new sales that have popped up on Amazon since Prime Day ended. In this article, we’ll show you all the best bargains you can find on July 17, 2022.
Highlights include Apple AirPods Pro for $169.99 (lowest price of 2022!), AirPods 3 back in stock and on sale for $159.99, #1 best-selling Beckham Hotel Collection bed pillows for $12.90 each, and Echo Dot 3 refurbs for just $19.99.
And all that’s just the tip of the iceberg!
The rest of the expert commerce team at BGR Deals and I have put together a roundup of the best deals out there today. Of course, all these sales will likely end soon, so hurry or you might miss out.
Today’s best deals
- 🚨 ONE DAY ONLY: Save big on top-rated Addtam surge protectors & power strips with prices starting at $11.40
- Apple’s incredibly popular AirPods Pro are on sale for just $169.99, which is the lowest price of 2022!
- AirPods 3 are back in stock and discounted to $159.99 for a limited time
- Beckham Hotel Collection bed pillows are the #1 best-selling pillows on Amazon’s entire site. They have 103,000 5-star ratings and they’re down to $12.90 each — the lowest price of 2022 💤
- Ultra-comfy Danjor Linens 1800 thread count bed sheets with 93,000 5-star reviews are down to $23.99
- LG C1 OLED TVs are on sale at all-time low prices, with savings up to $2,002!
- The wildly popular 10.2-inch iPad has a $20 discount
- Google’s newest Nest Thermostat is still on sale at the Prime Day price of just $89.98
- Echo Dot 3 refurbs are down to just $19.99, but they’ll surely sell out soon
- Score a Certified Refurbished Ring Video Doorbell 2 for only $99.99
Check out all 10 of our top daily deals down below.
Go here to see this month’s best deals online!