If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Face masks are much easier to find online these days, but price-gouging is still a serious problem and there are also serious shortages at hospitals across the country, according to many reports.
- With that in mind, you should check out the Powecom KN95 face masks and AccuMed face masks that our readers have been stocking up on.
- The AccuMed masks may be of particular interest today because the black version is back in stock — plus there’s a 20% discount for the first time ever!
Plenty of pandemic essentials are now back in stock at Amazon, including Purell hand sanitizer pump bottles, Clorox wipes, and Purell 1-liter refill bottles. Not only are they back in stock… they’re down to the lowest prices we’ve seen in months!
That’s why so many of our readers have been stocking up lately, but it’s not the only reason. Experts including Dr. Fauci have repeatedly said that current coronavirus-related health measures will likely need to remain in effect until the end of 2021 at the soonest. That means according to those experts, we’ll all need to practice social distancing, wear face masks, and be careful about hand hygiene for at least another year as more and more people are inoculated.
When it comes to face masks, certain types of masks are still quite scarce in stores. On top of that, many top options are still price-gouged. Plus, medical masks are still in short supply at hospitals across the country, according to multiple reports. That’s why our readers have been stocking up on different masks for the past few weeks.
Powecom KN95 face masks have been Amazon’s best-selling masks among BGR Deals readers since they first arrived at Amazon. Tens of thousands of our readers have ordered them over the past year, and for most of that time, they’ve been listed on Amazon for $45 per 10-pack. These days, they cost much less — just $26.99 per box. Powecom KN95 masks are also available with headbands instead of earloops for $1 less.
Anyone on the lookout for another popular respirator with more options should check out US-based company AccuMed, which has best-selling masks that come in three colors — including a sleek black color that’s finally back in stock. What’s more, AccuMed’s best-selling back masks have a 20% discount right now for the first time ever!
These best-selling masks are available with either elastic earloops or elastic headbands that some people find to be more comfortable and secure. Use the coupon code CIGHI6XM at checkout when you buy the earloop masks — which, by the way, and the ones you can get in black right now — and you’ll save 20% on your order!
AccuMed Face Mask, Black (10 Count) List Price:$26.25 Price:$21.00 You Save:$6.26 (24%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Price:$26.25 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Black (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Variety Pack, Naturals and Refreshing Gel, 1 fl oz travel size f…
- 4 Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.