- Black Friday 2020 is still more than a week away, but Target is already discounting hundreds of products on its website and in stores, including games, TVs, and phones.
- Some of the highlights of Target’s pre-Black Friday sales include B2G1 video games, $50 off AirPods Pro, and $300 off a 4K HDR TV from LG.
- Target’s sales listed below will be available from November 15th – November 21st.
At this point, Black Friday is really more of a concept than it is a reference to a specific day. Retailers began slashing prices weeks ago, and will continue to do so up until Friday, November 27th, and beyond. The closer we get to Black Friday, the better the deals will be, but if you were hoping to replace furniture or electronics in your home or check a few items off of your holiday shopping list, you’re better off getting started as soon as possible.
Many of the biggest retailers in America are already offering hundreds of great deals, including Target, which shared its latest pre-Black Friday advertisement on Sunday. 45 pages worth of deals are available at Target from November 15th – November 21st, and we’ll highlight some of the best of the bunch below.
Today’s Best Deal
Powecom KN95 Face Mask on FDA Approval List, 10 Pack Disposable Masks, Protection for Fire, Smo… List Price:$44.99 Price:$24.99 ($2.50 / Count) You Save:$20.00 (44%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- Buy two, get one free on Call of Duty: Black Ops Cold War, Cyberpunk 2077, Watch Dogs: Legion, Tony Hawk’s Pro Skater 1 + 2, Assassin’s Creed Valhalla, Madden NFL 21, NBA 2K21, FIFA 21, PGA Tour 2K21, Star Wars: Squadrons, Marvel’s Avengers, Grand Theft Auto V, and many more.
- Dozens of games are available as part of this promotion, all of which you can see on Target’s website.
- 128GB Samsung Galaxy S10+: $849.99 ($300 gift card with activation)
- 256GB Samsung Galaxy Note 10+: $1,099.99 ($400 gift card with activation)
- 128GB Samsung Galaxy S20+ 5G: $1,199.99 ($400 gift card with activation)
- 128GB Samsung Galaxy Note20 5G: $999.99 ($400 gift card with activation)
TVs and Accessories
- Hisense 50″ TV (R6090G): $249.99 (save $50)
- Samsung 43″ Smart 4K Crystal HDR UHD TV TU7000 Series: $269.99 (save $30)
- Westinghouse 50″ 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV with HDR (WR50UT4009): $239.99 (save $70)
- Westinghouse 55″ 4K Ultra HD Roku Smart TV with HDR (WR55UX4019): $269.99 (save $110)
- LG 55″ Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV – 55UN7000PUB: $349.99 (save $50)
- LG 70” Class 4K UHD Smart LED HDR TV – 70UN7070PUA: $549.99 (save $300)
- Philips 4′ High Speed HDMI Cable with Ethernet: $7.99 (save $2)
- Philips Flat Panel HD Passive Antenna: $15.99 (save $4)
- Philips 3 Device Universal Remote Control: $6.15 (save $1.54)
- Philips 10-Outlet 2 USB Port Surge Protector with 6ft Extension Cord: $26.39 (save $6.60)
- AirPods Pro: $199.99 (save $50)
- AirPods with Charging Case: $129.99 (save $30)
- Beats Studio3 Wireless Over-Ear Noise Canceling Headphones: $174.99 (save $175)
- Powerbeats Pro True Wireless In-Ear Earphones: $159.99 (save $90)
- Skullcandy Push Ultra True Wireless Headphones: $49.99 (save $49)
- JBL Tune 750 Bluetooth Over-Ear Headphones: $99.99 (save $30)
Keep in mind that most of these deals will only be available until Saturday, November 21st, so if you see anything that you want or need, it might be a good idea to snag it now. Also, keep in mind that Target will retroactively match the price of anything you buy it its price goes lower at Target at any point before December 25th.