If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- A whopping 27 different movies and TV shows are coming to Disney+ in August 2020, and we’ll share the full releases list with you right here.
- Highlights include the addition of one of the few remaining Marvel movies that haven’t yet been made available on Disney+, and the hotly anticipated documentary Howard is coming on August 7th.
- Disney+ can be bundled with Hulu and ESPN+ for just $12.99 per month, which is less than you’ll pay for a month of Netflix’s premium plan on its own!
If you had any doubt left in your mind that Disney+ is an incredible value — especially when you bundle Disney+ with Hulu and ESPN+ for just $12.99 per month — August’s lineup of new content releases should help fix that. A whopping 27 different movies and TV shows are set to be released on Disney+ this month, including a handful that people have been eagerly awaiting. That’s right… Hamilton isn’t the only big release on Disney+ this summer!
One of the biggest additions this month is Ant-Man and the Wasp, which is set to start streaming on Disney+ beginning August 14th. It’s one of the few Marvel movies that hasn’t been available on Disney’s streaming service, and Avengers fans are excited because it’s a fan-favorite. Another big release in August is Howard, coming on August 7th. This documentary focuses on Disney legend Howard Ashman, and it’s not to be missed. Here’s the full release schedule for August 2020:
- Alice Through the Looking Glass (8/28)
- Ant-Man and the Wasp (8/14)
- Beauty and the Beast (8/21)
- Fantastic Four (8/28)
- Howard (8/7)
- Magic Camp (8/14)
- Phineas and Ferb: the Movie: Candace Against the Universe (8/28)
- Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (8/7)
- Star Wars Galaxy’s Edge: Adventure Awaits (8/7)
- The Greatest Showman (8/14)
- The One and Only Ivan (8/14)
- The Peanuts Movie (8/7)
- X-Men (8/7)
- Zombies 2 (8/14)
- Alaska Animal Rescue: Season 1 (8/21)
- Back to the Titanic (8/21)
- Hidden Kingdoms of China (8/7)
- India’s Wild Leopards (8/14)
- Jungle Animal Rescue: Season 1 (8/14)
- Mars: One Day on the Red Planet (8/21)
- Nature Boom Time: Season 1 (8/14)
- Sam’s Zookeeper Challenge: Season 1 (8/14)
- Scuba Sam’s World: Season 1 (8/14)
- Spaced Out: Season 1 (8/14)
- T.O.T.S. Calling all T.O.T.S.: Season 1 (8/14)
- T.O.T.S.: Season 1 (8/14)
- Wild Cats of India: Season 1 (8/14)
If you’re not already a subscriber, it’s definitely time to take the leap. Disney+ has thousands upon thousands of hours of great content to watch on its own, but smart people out there will opt for the bundle. For just $12.99 per month, you get a bundle with Disney+, Hulu, and ESPN+ with all the live sports you could possibly want. That’s right, $12.99… and it includes multiple screens and 4K streaming. That’s less than you’ll pay for one month of Netflix’s premium service on its own if you want 4K, and with this bundle you get all three services!
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.