If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- If you’re in the market for a new smart lock, you’ve come to the right place because we’re about to introduce you to what may be the best new smart lock of 2020.
- It’s called the Lockly Secure Pro Smart Lock and in addition to being sleek and stylish, it is by far the most versatile smart lock we’ve ever seen.
- Most smart locks support one or two methods of secure entry, but the Lockly Smart Lock can be unlocked in FIVE different ways including a PIN code, a smartphone, a fingerprint, a physical key, or a voice command thanks to compatibility with both Alexa and Google Assistant.
There are a handful of top smart lock brands out there like August and Yale, and to be honest, you really can’t go wrong with any of their best-selling smart lock models. They all offer great security and convenience features, allowing you to do away with your keys and embrace the digital age. People who like the convenience of smartphone unlocking often choose a lock from August, while people who want the option of a PIN code will likely pick a smart lock from Yale. What you might not realize, however, is that there’s a new smart lock you can get that supports every single type of unlocking method you can imagine.
The lock in question is called the Lockly Secure Pro Smart Lock and it’s easily one of the best smart locks we’ve tested in quite some time. It’s also currently in stock at with a nice $20 discount from its normal $300 list price on Amazon, and there’s an extra 5% off coupon you can also clip. You can unlock this Lockly model with your iPhone or Android handset, with a PIN code, with a fingerprint scan thanks to the 3D fingerprint reader, with your voice thanks to Alexa and Google Assistant support, and with a regular key if you need to. That’s five different unlocking methods! It’s awesome to have that kind of versatility, though we have to say that our favorite by far is the lightning-fast fingerprint scanner.
We tested this model and it works exactly as described, giving you the most versatility on the market. Definitely check it out while it’s in stock at Amazon and on sale at a discount.
Here are the bullet points Lockly highlights on the Amazon product page:
- YOUR FINGER IS YOUR KEY: Unlock your door using the built-in advanced 3D fingerprint sensor. Unlike other smart locks, Lockly only uses high-quality capacitive fingerprint sensors which only recognizes fingerprints unlike less secure optical readers. Stores up to 99 unique fingerprints.
- PEEK-PROOF DIGITAL KEYPAD: Patented PIN Genie technology makes it nearly impossible to guess your personal access code (even if someone is watching) when entering your PIN number by always shuffling number locations on the secure, backlit keypad.
- CONVENIENCE – WIFI HUB INCLUDED: Lock and unlock your home, office, or rental property door all from the convenience of your iOS or Android smartphone via secure Bluetooth connection or WiFi anywhere in the world. Includes two backup physical keys for peace of mind.
- KNOW WHO IS COMING AND GOING: Stores all access history so you can review who is coming and going anytime from your mobile phone. Great for keeping track of family members as they arrive home. Grant one-time use or specific time duration access by issuing codes or digital eKeys remotely via your mobile phone. Guests can access using their mobile phone, even without an internet or cellular connection.
- EASY DIY INSTALLATION AND VOICE: Replaces existing deadbolt with basic household tools in about 15 minutes. Fits both left and right swinging standard doors, 1 3/8 to 2 inches thick. Requires 2 1/8 inch face bore hole. Works with Alexa and Google Assistant
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.