If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- A new gadget called the Adonit Note-UVC stylus is by far the best iPad stylus you can buy right now because it’s absolutely perfect for the times.
- What makes it so perfect? In addition to being a great iPad stylus with features like palm rejection and high accuracy, it has a built-in UV-C light can be used to sanitize your iPad or anything else.
- Despite the sleek design and added UV-C germicidal light, Adonit’s new stylus is actually less expensive than the Apple Pencil.
Want a first-generation Apple Pencil? It’ll cost you $99. How about the second-generation version that works with the latest iPad Pro models? That one is priced at $129. In either case, that hefty sum gets you a nifty iPad stylus… and that’s it. In the age of the novel coronavirus, however, there’s another option you need to check out that costs much less money and is far better suited to the times. It’s called the Adonit Note-UVC stylus, and it’s now available on Amazon.
The Adonit Note-UVC is so in tune with the times because in addition to being a terrific stylus that has great accuracy and comfortable balance, it has a great added feature you won’t find in any other stylus: A built-in UV-C light that kills germs on your iPad or any other surface you use it on. Everyone knows that devices like smartphones and tablets are disgusting breeding grounds for all sorts of germs, so this cool stylus is a brilliant idea. There are plenty of different options for UV sanitizer boxes that kill germs on your smartphones, but larger gadgets like tablets obviously won’t fit. That’s where this stylus comes in.
Now, it’s important to note that it takes time for UV-C light to kill things like bacteria and viruses, but the two UV bulbs in the Adonit Note-UVC stylus are actually quite powerful. An independent lab found the stylus to be 99% effective after just 1 minute of use, so you don’t have to worry about waving it over your gadgets for too long.
With a price tag of $69.99, this stylus is $29 less expensive than the entry-level Apple Pencil despite the added sanitizer feature. It’s a great value, and you should definitely check it out while it’s in stock.
Here are some key details from Adonit’s product page on Amazon:
- 【LED UVC germicidal light】 It has two built-in, ultraviolet lights, professional UVC Sanitizers. SuperLab’s experiment proves that sterilization effectively reaches 99% in 1 min without deteriorating the ozone or causing environmental pollution.
- 【Flip For Power-Off Eye Protection】 Adonit Note-Uvc’S Intimate Design Includes A Built-In G Sensor Power-Off Mechanism. When The Uvc Function Is Turned On And It Detects A Flip-Up, It Will Immediately Stop Irradiation To Avoid Accidental Eye Damage.
- 【Native Palm Rejection】 After Disinfecting Your Ipad, You Can Rest Your Palm Comfortably On The Screen While You Write.
- 【High Accuracy And Fluency】 With Pixel-Perfect Precision, You Can Write Or Draw Pictures With Ease.
- 【The tool for your life】 The Adonit Note – UVC works with an extensive variety of Apps, or you can just make notes directly on PDF files.
- 【Say goodbye to Bluetooth connection】 No need to connect to Bluetooth. Simply hit the “”on”” button on your device and write away. It’s that simple!
- 【Wake up notes app with ease】 Tap on iPad to activate Notes App. Take notes of your ideas and creations to make working easier.
- 1 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 2 AccuMed Face Mask (Headband), Black (10 Count)
- 3 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Variety Pack, Naturals and Refreshing Gel, 1 fl oz travel size f…
- 4 Anker Soundcore Life Q20 Hybrid Active Noise Cancelling Headphones, Wireless Over Ear Bluetooth…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.