If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- There’s a rare opportunity to buy actual Purell hand sanitizer right now on Amazon, and people have been jumping at the opportunity.
- You’ll also find a great alternative in stock right now with the same formulation as Purell from a trusted brand that’s sold by big stores like Whole Foods and CVS.
- Some people want hand sanitizer that’s even stronger than Purell as they look to combat the novel coronavirus, and now Forward Science Hand Sanitizer Spray with 80% alcohol content is back in stock as well.
The CDC’s coronavirus page gives important advice on how to protect yourself and your family from catching the novel coronavirus. It’s all great advice and you should read it from start to finish, but there are a few things in particular that you really need to pay close attention to. First and foremost, you need to wear a face mask anytime you leave your house for any reason at all, whether it’s to go to the grocery store or just to take a walk around the block. Simple 3-ply masks like Amazon’s best-selling face masks are more than enough to do the job — you don’t need a medical-grade N95 respirator since you’ll also be practicing strict social distancing. You can pick up some KN95 masks to use in higher-risk areas like public transportation or in small stores, but those 50¢ 3-layer masks are more than good enough for most situations.
In addition to face masks, there’s something else you need that’s just as important: hand sanitizer. Purell is still impossible to find anywhere, of course, but there are now several other options in stock at Amazon. In fact, several of them are even stronger than Purell with higher alcohol content! The strongest hand sanitizer you can get right now on Amazon is SupplyAID 80% Alcohol Hand Sanitizer Spray, which is available right now for just $16.22 per 2-pack of 16oz bottles.
Purell hand sanitizer is in stock as well at Amazon, which is quite rare. Prices have come down a bit over the past few weeks, but it’s obviously not as affordable as it was before the pandemic began.
Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, 1 Fl Oz (24-Pack) Price:$59.99 for 24 bottles Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, 1 Fl Oz (12-Pack) Price:$35.99 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer for First Aid Providers 4 Fl. Oz (6 Pack) List Price:$34.99 Price:$29.99 You Save:$5.00 (14%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Purell Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel Soft Hands Germs 118mL 4oz (3-Pack) Price:$22.39 Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
If you want excellent sanitizer with the same formulation and the same 70% alcohol content as Purell, you definitely need to check out Medex hand sanitizer. 12-packs are on sale right now for $39.99 when you clip the coupon on the product page, and Medex is a big brand that’s sold in major stores like Whole Foods, CVS, Costco, and 7-Eleven.
Last but certainly not least, you can get a great big “fish bowl” of 36 bottles of best-selling Wish hand sanitizer with 70% alcohol content for $65.49. That’s less than $2 a bottle for big-brand hand sanitizer that will easily last you for years — even during a pandemic.
- 1 Powecom KN95 masks are FDA-authorized and certified by NIOSH to work even better than most 3M N95 masks!
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Hom…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.