If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- Amazon somehow has Clorox wipes in stock right now, but prices are inflated so you should definitely only order them if you have a desperate need.
- If you’re looking to kill bacteria and of course viruses on your smartphone and other small objects, UV sanitizer boxes are a great alternative to Clorox wipes because you can use them over and over again.
- There are several models that are now back in stock at Amazon, but they’re already selling quickly and will be gone before you know it.
Everyone knows that smartphones are breeding grounds for all sorts of bacteria and yes, viruses as well. In the age of coronavirus, you really can’t be too safe. Clorox wipes and Lysol wipes are still nowhere to be found in supermarkets across the country, but Amazon finally has three different UV-C phone sanitizers back in stock that you can get soon if you hurry.
The first model available right now is the Ottolives UV Smart Phone Sanitizer, which is available for $56.99. It has a nice large inner compartment to fit even the biggest smartphones out there, and it’s one of the most affordable options on Amazon.
- UV Cellphone Cleaner: No liquid, heat, or chemical are used in OTTOLIVES smartphone cleaners, so its safe to clean anything that will fit inside!
- Cleaning Function and Aromatherapy Function 2-in-1: Keep your cellphone or small objects cleaning and stay healthy within 18-30 minutes, just place your phone and turn it on, the box will do the rest of the thing. Before cleaning, pour the essential oil into the aromatherapy inlet, press the switch, the aroma humidifier will work together with cleaning.
Another great option that fits lots more inside at a time is the Coral UV 3 in 1 UV Sterilizer and Dryer, which is $30 off right now at Amazon. It works even better than the aforementioned model thanks to two powerful UV-C lights, and it’s back in stock for the first time in quite a while.
- 𝗗𝗢𝗨𝗕𝗟𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗥𝗜𝗟𝗜𝗭𝗔𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡 𝗦𝗧𝗥𝗘𝗡𝗚𝗧𝗛 – Effortlessly eliminate 𝟵𝟵.𝟵% of harmful germs in 10 minutes. Two UV-C lights provide double sterilization strength than regular UV sterilizer. Coral UV has undergone 𝙧𝙞𝙜𝙤𝙧𝙤𝙪𝙨 lab testing to eliminate E. Coli, Salmonella, Staph and 𝗠𝗨𝗖𝗛 more !
- 𝗕𝗨𝗜𝗟𝗧-𝗜𝗡 𝗗𝗥𝗬𝗘𝗥 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗟𝗔𝗕 𝗧𝗘𝗦𝗧𝗘𝗗 – Dries your items with a warm temperature in just 𝟰𝟬 – 𝟳𝟬 minutes, safe for plastics, glass or silicone. Independent lab testing confirms it is free from lead and phthalate. For household use only.
The HoMedics UV-Clean Large Phone Sanitizer works just as well as the model noted above, but it has a larger interior space so it can clean bigger items. It’s $99.99 and it’s in stock now, but it’ll probably sell out soon.
- PORTABLE PROTECTION: A perfect gift for the germaphobe of the family! Keep your most frequently used items clean and sanitized while at home or on the go with powerful UV-C LED technology. Keep it in your purse, backpack, suitcase, gym bag, diaper bag, and more to kill up to 99.9% of bacteria and viruses 10x faster than any other sanitizer.
And finally, if you want to go all-out you can save $16 right now on the ultimate UV-C sterilizer that uses UV-C light and ozone. Just clip the on-site coupon.
- Scope of application: electronic products, various tools, children’s clothing (almost all small and medium items)
- Ultraviolet wavelength: usually 220-250nm (lowest:185nm, maximum 270nm)
- Disinfection method: ultraviolet + ozone (UVC)
- 1 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 8 fl oz Pump Bottle (Pack of 12) -…
- 2 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 fl oz Flip-Cap Bottle with Displa…
- 3 The Gojo Industries Incorporated MCK42731800 - Sanitizing Skin Wipe Purell Individual Packet Al…
- 4 Lysol Disinfecting Wipes, Lemon & Lime Blossom, 110ct,Packaging May Vary
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.