If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- If you’re looking for where to buy face masks online now or where to get high-quality hand sanitizer, you’re not alone.
- These days though, finding them isn’t the problem — it’s that so many retailers are price gouging so it’s often difficult to find affordable options.
- Inventory has been limited for months, but Amazon’s best-selling face masks are finally back in stock and they cost less than $1 each.
- On top of that, you can finally get high-quality hand sanitizer with the same formulation as Purell delivered to your door right away.
The CDC has made it crystal clear on its website that EVERYONE should be wearing a mask right now anytime they have to leave their homes. That said, you don’t need NIOSH-approved N95 respirators to walk around your local supermarket, so don’t run over to Craigslist and cough up $30 per mask to scammers who are shamelessly price gouging while taking away from N95 inventory that should be made available to hospitals.
Instead, all you need is a decent multi-layer face mask like the #1 best-selling Jointown 3-layer face masks that are back in stock at Amazon and on sale right now for just 60==56¢ each. As long as you practice strict social distancing as well as good hygiene, which is just as important, these masks will do a fantastic job of protecting you. That’s why they’re Amazon’s best-sellers and that’s why tens of thousands of our readers have bought them over the past couple of weeks.
In addition to those masks, Amazon also has its best-selling KN95 masks also back in stock today. They’re MagiCare KN95 face masks and they cost just $3.50 each when you buy a 20-count box. That’s a great price that’s discounted from full retail (they’re normally $90 a box), and these masks are perfect for extra protection in higher-risk situations like on public transportation, an airplane, a doctor’s office, or the hospital.
Everyone knows about social distancing these days, but what exactly constitutes good hygiene in the age of the novel coronavirus? Long story short, you need to wash your hands every time you touch any surface while in public. It doesn’t matter if you’re in a doctor’s office, a supermarket, or anywhere else.
Using soap and water isn’t exactly practical, of course, so you’re going to need hand sanitizer and it’s still impossible to find top brands in supermarkets and drug stores. Lucky for you, Amazon has some fantastic options that are back in stock. First, wildly popular Lucky Super Soft Hand Sanitizer Gel that uses the same formulation as Purell is back in stock for the first time in a very long time. Definitely pick up a 12-pack or two before they sell out.
In addition to that best-selling sanitizer, you’ll also find Forward Science Hand Sanitizer Spray back in stock right now at Amazon if you want something even stronger. This sanitizer has 80% alcohol content, which is a whopping 20% higher than the 60% minimum that the CDC recommends.
Hand Sanitizer - 80% Ethanol Alcohol - World Health Organization Formula - 8 fl. oz. 6 Pack - L… List Price:$19.99 Price:$49.99 for 6 bottles You Save:$1.00 (5%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
- 1 Cyber Monday deal: Save on FDA-authorized Powecom KN95 masks proven by NIOSH to work better than 3M N95 masks
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 AccuMed Face Mask, Protective Face Mask (10 Count)
- 4 PURELL Advanced Hand Sanitizer Refreshing Gel, Clean Scent, 1 Liter Flip Cap Bottle (Pack of 4)…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.