If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
- If you’re looking for some coronavirus tips pertaining to how you can prepare yourself for the inevitable coronavirus second wave, we’ve got three words for you: Stock up now.
- Healthcare systems will undoubtedly be better prepared when novel coronavirus infections start rising again, but local stores in many regions still don’t have stock of key essentials even now.
- Here, we’ll show you where you can get five key essentials — including coronavirus face masks and powerful hand sanitizer — so you can stock up before the next rush.
- Visit BGR’s homepage for more stories.
Just about every expert you can find agrees that most states are beginning to reopen their economies too soon. That said, they also all seem to agree that the second wave of novel coronavirus infections is inevitable. With that in mind, we know that it’s impossible to avoid a coronavirus second wave. The difference this time around, however, is that we’ll be better prepared for it.
With everything that has happened over the past few months and considering all of the CDC’s recommendations, you know you need to wear a face mask when you go outside. You know you need to use hand sanitizer whenever you touch a surface in public. But you also know those things and more will be impossible to find once the second wave arrives. You need to stock up on essentials right now while you still can, and we’ve got five important recommendations below for things you should stock up on.
Jointown 3-layer face masks are by far the best-selling masks on Amazon and they do a great job of protecting you when combined with strict social distancing and good hygiene. Plus, they only cost 60¢ per mask so you should definitely stock up.
For higher-risk activities like taking public transportation, flying, or visiting a doctor’s office, more effective KN95 face masks are good to have. MagiCare KN95 face masks are very popular with our readers and are back in stock right now at the new lower price of just $3.25 each. Head over to eBay and you’ll easily pay $10 or $12 apiece for KN95 masks!
Superfy Advanced Hand Sanitizer Gel has been very popular among our readers and it’s now finally back in stock. It’s a soothing gel with moisturizers including vitamin E, and it’s very strong with 70% ethyl alcohol content.
If you’re looking for another good option with even more coronavirus-killing alcohol in its formulation, Forward Science Alcohol-Based Hand Sanitizer Spray has been a best-seller for a while now. 6-packs of 8-ounce bottles are now back and it has 80% alcohol content so it’s the strongest hand sanitizer you can get right now.
Hand Sanitizer - 80% Ethanol Alcohol - World Health Organization Formula - 8 fl. oz. 6 Pack - L… List Price:$19.99 Price:$49.99 for 6 bottles You Save:$1.00 (5%) Available from Amazon, BGR may receive a commission
Remember how difficult it was to find toilet paper a month ago? Well, it’s still that tough to find in some areas and it’s going to get even worse once coronavirus infection rates start climbing again. Do yourself a favor: Visit Amazon’s toilet paper page and stock up — Cottonelle and Quilted Northen are both in stock today if you hurry!
The run on paper towels was nowhere near as bad as the run on toilet paper, but good brands are still difficult to find in some regions. Paper towels never expire and you’ll always need them, so you might as well stock up on paper towels while some decent options are still available.
If there’s one thing I wish I had ordered long before the coronavirus outbreak got really bad, it’s a chest freezer. There’s no way you can fit enough frozen food in your refrigerator’s freezer unless you already have two fridges. If you don’t, you’ll find two terrific chest freezer options below.
- 1 Powecom KN95 masks are FDA-authorized and certified by NIOSH to work even better than most 3M N95 masks!
- 2 10-Pack KN95 (EUA Listed Appendix A Authorized Respirator), Protective Face Mask, Disposable Pa…
- 3 iRobot Roomba 675 Robot Vacuum-Wi-Fi Connectivity, Works with Alexa, Good for Pet Hair, Carpets…
- 4 Kasa Smart (HS103P4) Plug by TP-Link, Smart Home WiFi Outlet Works with Alexa, Echo, Google Hom…
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.