It seems like iPhone users are under the impression that the Apple Watch is their only option if they want a smartwatch. It’s awesome, don’t get us wrong, but it’s also quite expensive and there are indeed other options out there. One of our favorites is the Amazfit Bip Smartwatch by Huami, which works with iPhones and of course Android phones as well. It packs all the great smartwatch features you want like notification support, GPS, heart rate tracking, sleep monitoring, and more, plus one incredible feature you won’t find anywhere else: up to 30 days of battery life. The Apple Watch barely lasts one day on a charge!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- The Bip is so comfortable you won’t want to take it off. The 30-day battery life, 32g weight, and IP68 water resistance make it the perfect smartwatch for everyday use!
- Your perfect daily companion to keep you informed and active all day with 4-sport modes (outdoor running, treadmill, cycling and walking,) daily step count, calorie and distance tracking.
- This smartwatch packs a suite of smart features like the weather report, smart notifications from your favorite apps, sleep tracking, heart rate monitor, etc. to help you stay organized and productive.
- The Amazfit Bip smartwatch comes with 30-day long battery life on a single charge of 2.5-hours.
- Optical heart rate monitoring and built-in GPS to track daily step count, distance traveled, calories burned, and sleep quality.
- 4-sport modes – outdoor running, treadmill, cycling and walking with detailed insights into most frequent activities.
- Get notifications for emails, SMS messages, and incoming phone calls as well as alerts for Facebook, Twitter, weather forecasts, etc.
- This smartwatch comes in 4 colors and a bright always-on 1.28” display and is compatible with both Google Android and Apple iOS.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.