If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
When it comes to true wireless earbuds, nothing out there right now is as hot as Apple’s AirPods Pro. They offer a great design that’s similar to the popular AirPods 2 (which are on sale starting at $139 today, by the way), but they also have active noise cancellation to help drown out all the surrounding commotion. AirPods are already pretty pricey though, so it was pretty obvious even before Apple announced them that AirPods Pro would be even more expensive. That’s why you should definitely take advantage of Amazon’s current sale if you want a pair. They’re back down to Black Friday’s price once again, but this deal will almost certainly be over soon. Of note, they’re out of stock right now but you can still order to get the discount and they’ll ship as soon as they’re available — we can see new shipments go out every day in our system, so it shouldn’t take longer than a week or two.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Active noise cancellation for immersive sound
- Transparency mode for hearing and connecting with the world around you
- Three sizes of soft, tapered silicone tips for a customizable fit
- Sweat and water resistant
- Adaptive EQ automatically tunes music to the shape of your ear
- Easy setup for all your Apple devices
- Quick access to Siri by saying “Hey Siri”
- The Wireless Charging Case delivers more than 24 hours of battery life
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.