If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
Okay look, before we share the details of these deal we need to preface it by saying if you already own an Anova Culinary Nano Sous Vide Precision Cooker and you paid full price, you definitely shouldn’t feel bad. Anyone who has used the Anova Nano even a single time knows that it’s the best smartphone-connected sous vide out there. It’s a steal indeed at its normal price of $99, but you’ll find it available today on Amazon for just $86.79. That’s a killer price, but if you don’t need it ASAP then you can save an extra $2.04 by choosing free no-rush shipping and you’ll only pay $84.75!
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- PERFECT RESULTS EVERY TIME: Never over or undercook your food again. The Anova Precision Cooker Nano sous vide (pronounced “sue-veed”) circulates water at the exact temperature required for perfectly cooked meals, no matter what’s on your menu. Use the Anova App to access thousands of free recipes and monitor your cook from your phone via Bluetooth.
- WHAT TO COOK: Sous vide cooking s the perfect level of doneness for nearly any food of your choosing. Chicken, fish, vegetables, eggs, beef, lamb, pork and more are all ideal candidates for sous vide circulation. The ability to lock in flavor and moisture during the cooking process results in texture and taste that is second to none.
- SMALL BUT MIGHTY: At almost 2 inches smaller than the original Anova Precision Cooker, Nano is small enough to fit into your kitchen drawer for quick and easy storage, but powerful enough to prepare food for a table of four. Nano easily attaches to any stock pot or container with a fixed clamp, and is constructed of super durable plastic that’s easy to clean.
- EASY TO USE: Simply attach the Precision Cooker to your own pot or container, fill the pot or container with water, add your food in a sealed bag, and cook manually with the built-in controls or from your phone with the Anova App.
- CUSTOMER PROMISE: Designed in San Francisco, CA with a 2 year . Anova delivers thousands of sous vide receipes for free in the Anova App, created for cooks of every skill level by award-winning chefs and home cooks alike. The numbers speak for themselves – with over 60 million units sold to date and half a million #Anovafoodnerds worldwide, you could say people love cooking with Anova. Try it yourself and find out why with our 100-day money-back.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.