If you walk into any Apple store right now, you can pay as much as $40 for a single charging cable. One cable! That’s just flat-out preposterous, which is part of why quality third-party accessory brands like Anker are so popular. Head over to Amazon right now and you’ll find a single Anker cable with Lightning, USB-C, and microUSB connectors all on the same cable. It’s called the Anker Powerline II 3-in-1 Cable, it’s available in both black and white, and it costs WAY less than an Apple cable despite the fact that it’s so much more versatile.
Here’s more info from the product page:
- – One for All: Charge any of your devices with the interchangeable, built-in Micro USB, USB-C, and Lightning connectors.
- – Enhanced Durability: Extreme reinforcement keeps internal wiring protected from trauma and degradation.
- – Charge Fast: MFi certification from Apple, and strict quality testing ensure all your devices are charged safely, at their fastest possible speed.
- – A Cable for Life: We’re so confident about PowerLine II’s long-lasting performance that we gave it a hassle-free, lifetime warranty.
- – What You Get: Anker PowerLine II 3-in-1 Cable, a hassle-free lifetime warranty and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.