What are the first two things that come to mind when you think of the Anker brand. Obviously, the first is “high-quality” and the second is “low prices.” At $22, however, the Anker PowerWave 7.5 Pad Wireless Charger definitely doesn’t have what you would consider to be a low price. So why is it so popular? Because it goes on sale fairly often and right now it’s available for just $9.99 if you use the coupon code SDAKA251 at Amazon. If you have an iPhone 8, iPhone 8 Plus, iPhone X, iPhone XR, iPhone XS, iPhone XS Max, iPhone 11, iPhone 11 Pro, or iPhone 11 Pro Max, you’d have to be nuts to pass up this deal. Oh, and it of course works with Android phones, too!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- The Anker Advantage: Join the 50+ million powered by our leading technology.
- The Need for Speed: A high-efficiency chipset provides 10W high-speed charging for Samsung Galaxy, while iPhones get a boosted 7.5W charge that’s 10% faster than other wireless chargers. For best results, use a Quick Charge adapter (9V/2A) for Samsung and iPhone Charging.
- LED Indicator: The LED indicator lets you know the charging status. If the indicator is flashing blue, check to make sure that there are no objects between your phone and the charging surface. If the indicator is flashing green, make sure you are using a 5V/2A adapter, or try a different adapter and cable.
- Case Friendly: Don’t fumble with your phone case. PowerWave charges directly through protective cases. Rubber/plastic/TPU cases less than 5 mm thick only. Magnetic and metal attachments or cards will prevent charging.
- What You Get: PowerWave 7.5 Pad, 3 ft Micro USB Cable, welcome guide, worry-free 18-month warranty, and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.