Quadcopter drones have been popular for a while now, but they’ve come a long way in recent years. Prices have come down and features have gotten more impressive, so you can get a fantastic drone for far less than it might have cost a few short years ago. The Potensic D58 Drone with 1080P Camera is a perfect example. It packs awesome features like a full HD camera, GPS-assisted flight patterns, long-range Wi-Fi, three speed modes, one-touch return, and a great “Follow Me” mode that tracks you and keeps recording wherever you go. It’s a steal at $190 with a carrying case and an extra battery, but a discount and the special promo code L6YD5BDS slashes that all the way down to just $139.09!
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- [Carrying Case and Double Batteries for D58]: With a case to hold all your drone and accessories, easy for travelling. Two high capacity batteries provide D58 30-36 minutes max flying time, more fun time.
- [Drone with GPS Assisted Flight]: Draw the dots on the map on App, fly route as you want; Orbit Mode presents a comprehensive image; Follow Me Mode captures the images you want no matter where you go.
- [5Ghz WiFi Real-time Transmission & Adjustable 90° & 120° FOV]: 1080P HD camera helps to capture clearly photos and more stable videos. 5G WiFi camera provide you faster but clearer image transmission. One button to adjust camera up and down 90° for multi-angle shootings.
- [3 Speed Modes & One-key Auto-Return]: One-key to adjust the speed-low / medium / high speed. Different speed meet different people’s drone operating proficiency. RTH for quick operate drone back.
- [Safe Flight Experience]: Under the GPS mode, when your drone is Lost of Signal or its battery is in Low Voltage or flying Out of Range, the drone can auto-return. And four bright LED lights for night flying.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.