If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you buy AirPods or AirPods Pro right now from Apple, you’re going to spend between $159 and $249 on tiny little earbuds that last about 4 hours per charge. Here’s another option: spend $179.99 on incredible-sounding over-ear wireless headphones that last for literally three weeks if you listed to 4 hours of music per day! They’re called the Cleer Enduro 100 Bluetooth Wireless Headphones and they’re among the most impressive headphones we’ve ever tested when it comes to battery life. They also offer a sleek design and sound quality that’ll blow you away!
Here’s some key info from the product page:
- EXTENDED BATTERY LIFE: With 100 hours of music playback, the Enduo 100 can keep you focused and listening to your favorite music for more than a week, imagine what you can accomplish before you need to charge these headphones. Enduro 100 fast charge feature will produce 13 hours of playback with only a 10-min charge.
- SUPERIOR AUDIO PERFORMANCE: Enjoy Cleer’s Ironless driver technology with 40mm driver providing bold and articulate sound with low distortion for hours of musical bliss.
- LIGHTWEIGHT EXTENDED WEAR DESIGN: Weighing in at just under 10 ounces, these lightweight headphones offer plush earpads and a flexible headband provide long listening enjoyment.
- BLUETOOTH 5.0: The latest in Bluetooth performance with AAC and Apt-XHD, supporting low latency and high-resolution audio playback.
- Google Fast Pair 2.0: Easily connect with compatible Android devices, simply turn on the Enduro 100 and the pairing request will quickly appear on your Android device. Select and get to listening.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.