Roku’s Streaming Stick+ normally costs $60, but right now it’s on sale with a $16 discount. That’s a terrific deal for a streaming media player with 4K and HDR support, making it even less expensive than the $50 Fire TV Stick 4K. But there’s another popular device that supports premium features like 4K and HDR, and today it’s on sale at its lowest price ever. Hurry over to Amazon and you can pick up a Roku Premiere HD/4K/HDR Streaming Media Player for only $29!
Here’s more info from the product page:
- New! Disney+ and Apple TV are now streaming on all Roku devices
- Incredible picture, incredible value: Experience your favorite TV in stunning detail and clarity—whether you’re streaming in HD, 4K, or HDR, you’ll enjoy picture quality that’s optimized for your TV with sharp resolution and vivid color
- Tons of power, tons of fun: Snappy and responsive, you’ll stream your favorites with ease—from movies and series on Apple TV, Prime Video, and Netflix, to cable alternatives like Sling, enjoy the most talked-about TV across thousands of channels
- Setup is a cinch: Plug it in with the included Premium High Speed HDMI Cable, connect to the internet, and start streaming—it’s that simple
- Simple remote: It’s got everything you need to start streaming, plus shortcut buttons to popular streaming channels
- Automatic software updates: Get the most up-to-date software and new features without even thinking about it
- Private listening on mobile: Use the free Roku mobile app to pump up the volume on your shows without disturbing the house
- Endless entertainment: Stream what you love, including free TV, live news, sports, and more; Never miss the most talked-about events, award-winning shows, latest blockbuster hits, and more—It’s easy to stream what you love and cut back on cable bills
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..