If you want a solid smartwatch with the best fitness and sleep tracking features out there, the Fitbit Versa 2 is $20 off right now on Amazon and the Versa Lite is only $129.97 thanks to a $30 discount. But if you don’t care about most of the smartwatch features and want to focus mainly on activity tracking, workout tracking, heart rate tracking, and sleep monitoring, there’s a one-day deal on Amazon that you should definitely take advantage of. The $100 Fitbit Inspire HR Heart Rate & Fitness Tracker is on sale for $69.95 on Amazon, bringing back Black Friday’s deep discount for one day only. Definitely check it out.
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Utilize 24/7 heart rate to more accurately track calorie burn, resting heart rate & heart rate zones during workouts
- Track all day activity, including steps, distance, hourly activity, active minutes and calories burned. The Fitbit Inspire band is made of a flexible, durable elastomer material similar to that used in many sport watches, and fastens with a peg and loop
- Automatically track sleep, plus due to the heart rate feature, get more insights into your light, deep & REM sleep stages
- Enjoy up to 5 days of battery for daily progress without constant charging. Varies with use and other factors. Charge time (0 100 percent): 2 hours
- Automatically and conveniently record workouts like walks, swimming & bike rides in a snap with SmartTrack. Stores heart rate data at 1 second intervals during exercise tracking and at 5 second intervals all other times
- Radio transceiver: Bluetooth 4.0. Fitbit Inspire and Inspire HR are water resistant to 50 meters. We do not recommend wearing Inspire or Inspire HR in a hot tub or sauna. Operating temperature: 14 degree to 113 degree Fahrenheit. Maximum operating altitude: 28,000 feet
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.