If you want a mid-range robot vacuum right now, you won’t find a better deal than the Roomba 675 for $199. But if you want a premium model with the best possible features and the most powerful suction, then there’s an option that’s just as good as the hottest Roombas out there for much less money. The Roborock S5 Robotic Vacuum and Mop Cleaner features strong 2000Pa suction, laser-guided navigation, self-charging, and so much more, and yet it’s still cheaper than comparable Roomba models at $600. Hurry over to Amazon right now, however, and you can get one for just $455.99!
Here’s some additional info from the product page:
- Best Navigational Abilities robot vacuum by TechGearLab. Advanced mapping: Laser mapping systems scan your home as S5 cleans, giving it the information it needs to clean every room as quickly and efficiently as possible.
- Clean effectively: Strong suction and multiple cleaning modes: Select the best mode for your cleaning environment, from Carpet, Quiet, Mopping, Balanced, Turbo & Max mode, with a maximum suction power of 2000Pa.
- Powerful app control: Use the Mi Home app with S5 to schedule cleans, view cleaning progress and information, take control manually, check accessory status, choose clean modes, clean specific areas, and self-recharge. Compatible with Android, iOS, and Alexa.
- Vacuum and mop: Install the water tank for simultaneous mopping and vacuuming. One run leaves the floor shiny and clean.
- Ultra-high 5200mAh battery capacity: 150 minutes of constant working, ideal for big house and multi-room. Note: Suggest not use on dark or long-pile carpet. Authentic products from ROBOROCK TECHNOLOGY CO. LTD enjoy 1-year warranty, Any questions, 9 hours customer service from 20:00-5:00 Eastern Time at 1-831-217-6425.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.