Samsung is now just a few weeks away from announcing the new Galaxy S20 series, but pretty much everything there is to know has already leaked at this point. Allow us to save you the suspense: meh. The new Galaxy S20 phones look great, but they’re not huge upgrades over the current Galaxy S10 series. If you want pretty much all the same great features without spending over $1,000 on a phablet, there’s a killer deal you should check out today on Amazon. Unlocked Samsung Galaxy S10+ phones are on sale today starting at just $699, and you can even spread out your payments across 5 months for free.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- An immersive Cinematic Infinity Display, Pro grade Camera and Wireless PowerShare The next generation is here
- Ultrasonic in display fingerprint ID protects and unlocks with the first touch; Video Play Time: Up to 22 hours
- Pro grade Camera effortlessly captures epic, pro quality images of the world as you see it
- Intelligently accesses power by learning how and when you use your phone; All day Intelligent Battery: 4,100mAh
- Connectivity: Wi Fi: 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/ax 2.4G+5GHz, HE80, MIMO, 1024 QAM, USB 3.1 Gen 1, Bluetooth v5.0, Earjack 3.5 millimeter Stereo
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..