How long would you say you listen to music each day on your headphones? An hour? Maybe two or three hours? Let’s call it three to be on the safe side — maybe you commute for an hour and a half each way to and from work. If that’s the case then the Anker Soundcore Life Q10 Wireless Bluetooth Headphones will last you a whopping 20 days before they need to be recharged. That’s more than 3 weeks if we’re talking just Monday through Friday! They also pack terrific sound quality and deep bass, and you can pick up a pair right now on Amazon for just $29.99 if you hurry.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Hi-res certified sound The Hi-Res logo is a of exceptional audio quality awarded only to audio devices capable of producing the most accurate representation of what the artist intended Unlike ordinary headphones life Q10 delivers sound up to 40 KHz for the richest listening experience
- Bassup our exclusive BASSUP technology analyzes your Audio’s low frequencies in real-time and instantly increases the Bass Combined with oversized 40mm dynamic drivers bass power is boosted up to 100% a button on the right earcup of the wireless over ear headphones activates BASSUP
- 60-Hour playtime an advanced Bluetooth chip with reduced power draw combines with anker’s world-renowned power technology to offer enormous playtime even for wireless over ear headphones Listen for 2 hours a day for an entire month
- Fast-charging in a rush? Charge life Q10 wireless over ear headphones for 5 minutes and listen for up to 5 hours With a USB-C charging port for charging convenience and expanded compatibility
- Foldable design folds down neatly for easy storage and transport Reinforced hinges ensure complete durability and reliability
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..