iHealth makes a bunch of different blood pressure monitors and many of them are quite popular. But when it comes to bang for your buck, it doesn’t get much better than the iHealth Track Wireless Blood Pressure Monitor with Bluetooth. You can use this monitor on its own if you’d like, and it includes a control unit with a nice big display that’s easy to read. You can also connect it to your iPhone or Android to see real-time readings and track your history. It’s a terrific value at $40, but a coupon available right now on Amazon slashes it to just $29.99!
Here’s some important detail from the product page:
- CLINICALLY ACCURATE : Easy Operation by two buttons, Advanced Accuracy, No Calibration required.
- LARGE MULTI-COLOR BACKLIT DISPLAY: The large, oversized numbers make reading the results from this upper arm blood pressure monitoring device a breeze. Coded (GREEN/YELLOW/RED) display tells if your blood pressure readings are optimal or not.
- EASY MANAGEMENT : Manage and track up to 99 readings on your blood pressure monitor and unlimited readings on your smartphone with iHealth’s free iOS and Android applications ( iOS 8.0 or later. Android 5.0 or later.Requires Bluetooth 4.0.and up).
- HEART RHYTHM DISTURBANCES: This unit automatically identifies and alerts you to any heart rhythm disturbances. If detected, a warning symbol will be displayed after the measurement is taken.
- What You Get: 1 FDA Cleared & Medical CE Approved blood pressure monitor that meets ESH 2010 performance standards, 4 AAA batteries, 1 wide range cuff that fits upper arms with Circumference of 8.7″-16.5″ (22-42cm),1 Instruction manual & 1 Quick User Guide (English, French and Spanish),our worry-free 12-month warranty and friendly US-based customer service, Support Email: email@example.com
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes..