We told you about a killer deal last week that slashes top-rated Wi-Fi smart plugs down to the lowest price we’ve ever seen. Now, we’re telling you about it one last time because this awesome deal ends today. Aoycocr Mini Smart Plugs have nearly 1,000 5-star ratings, and they have all the features you might want including app control, Alexa and Google Assistant control, and even smart home integration via IFTTT without the need for a hub. Hurry up and use the coupon code 407PK7A1 at checkout when you buy a 4-pack and, you’ll only pay $19.79! That means the per-plug price is just $4.95, and we’ve never seen comparable smart plugs on sale for under $5.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- Manual Remote Control : Plug the home equipment into mini smart plug, download the free app, Smart Life, then control your home appliances from your phone . Wi-Fi enabled, No hub or subscription required.
- Voice Control : Compatible with Amazon Echo, Google Home and IFTTT, Control your home appliances with the wifi plug by giving voice command to Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant, it will automatically turn on/off.
- Schedule Setting : Create customized timer to automatically turn on or off your home electronics and appliances. Allow you to prevent power-hungry devices from being left on longer than needed. It will make your life easier and smarter.
- Create Group & Share to All : Set a group for all Wi-Fi Smart Plugs and control them in one command. Share your smart plug to all family members in a minute. No more worries, everyone can control it easily.
- Quality Assurance : We guarantee the quality of all Aoycocr’s products. We also provide after-sales support online. If have problem, please contact us via email@example.com our support email.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.