It’s true that the Dyson Cyclone V10 Animal Lightweight Cordless Stick Vacuum Cleaner isn’t the newest model Dyson offers, but it’s still the best cordless vacuum the company has ever made, hands down. How is it possible that the V10 is better than the newer V11? Well, it all comes down to value. The newer Dyson V11 is literally the same vacuum as the V10, but with an LCD display that shows battery life. Why the heck would anyone pay more money for a battery indicator when the V10 already lasts for more than 60 minutes on a charge? Have you every used a cordless vacuum for even 20 minutes straight, let alone 60?! There’s no reason whatsoever to pay more for the V11, and that’s especially true today because the Cyclone V10 Animal is on sale for $200 off over at Amazon.
Here’s what you need to know from the product page:
- Up to 60 minutes run time when using a non motorized tool
- Lightweight and versatile, to clean right through the home; Instant release trigger means battery power is only used while it’s cleaning; Requires charging for 3.5 hours minimum before first use
- J.D. Power award for highest in customer satisfaction with stick vacuums, 2 years in a row
- Torque drive cleaner head : Up to 20 minutes of fade free power (in suction mode ii); drives stiff nylon bristles into carpets to capture deep down dirt
- Powered by the Dyson digital motor V10 and engineered to pick up ground in dirt and fine dust from hard floors and carpets
- Quickly transforms to a handheld vacuum, to clean all around your home and car
- Hygienic point and shoot bin emptying; Bin volume 0.2 gallons
- 2 Year warranty on parts & labor, activated automatically
- Designed to deep clean homes with pets; The fully sealed filtration system traps 99.97 percent of particles as small as 0.3 microns expelling cleaner air
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.