We’re pretty sure something was lost in translation when Anker was naming this product. It’s a water-resistant metal flashlight that’s also ruggedized, and we’re pretty sure Anker wanted to call it “Boulder” to draw parallels with the outdoors for potential buyers. Instead, it’s called the Anker Rechargeable Bolder LC40 Flashlight. Oops! Regardless, it’s still a fantastic rechargeable flashlight that’s compact, sturdy, insanely bright, and on sale right now for just $18.99. It also has more than 1,600 5-star ratings on Amazon, so you really can’t go wrong.
Here are the highlights from the product page:
- SUPER-BRIGHT: 400-lumen Cree LED (50000-hour lifespan). A compact, yet radiant flashlight to illuminate any dark spot, space, or place. Features High / Medium / Low / Strobe / SOS modes.
- LONG-LASTING: Up to 20 hours (Medium-beam mode) of powerful, non-diminishing brightness from the included premium rechargeable 3350mAh battery. LEDs boast an extended 50000-hour lifespan. Recharge in 6 hours with a 5V 1A adapter (not included) and the included Micro USB cable.
- TOUGH AND RELIABLE: IP65-rated. Designed for almost any conditions, from heavy rain to dry and dusty environments. Its durable aluminum body and shock-resistance endure rough handling.
- EASY TO GRIP: Lightweight and easy to carry around, the anti-slip finish holds fast in your hand during extreme conditions.
- WHAT YOU GET: Anker Bolder LC40 Rechargeable Flashlight (with built-in 3350mAh rechargeable battery), welcome guide, Micro USB cable, and our worry-free 18-month warranty and friendly customer service.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.