A book called Instant Pot Pressure Cooker Cookbook: 500 Everyday Recipes for Beginners and Advanced Users has been a best-seller on Amazon for quite some time now, and it has amassed a whopping 1,400 5-star ratings during that time. It’s fantastic, and it’s packed full of delicious recipes that will help you rekindle your love of your Instant Pot. If you want the big spiral-bound version of this awesome book, it’s cost you $32.98 and it’s worth every single penny. But if you pick up the digital Kindle version instead, you’ll only pay $3.99! Remember, it works on a Kindle, smartphone, tablet, or anything else that has a Kindle app, so anyone and everyone can take advantage of this great deal even if they don’t have a Kindle.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
Enjoy these 500 Recipes for Any Budget.
Recipes are listed step by step in a clear and understandable manner.
With this cookbook, you will cook better, tastier and faster meals for yourself and your family.
In this cookbook, you will discover…
- Amazing meals the whole family will love.
- Recipes for vegetarians anyone will enjoy.
- Most recipes made for anyone with a busy lifestyle.
- Detailed ingredient lists and precise cooking times so each dish turns out perfect.
- Easy-to-follow instructions on making each dish in an Instant Pot.
- Helpful tips and tricks on how to make each meal one your whole family will request time and time again.
- Plus much more helpful information.
Eating is meant to be a shared experience and is a great time for family members to catch up with each other’s day. A good meal gets them to the dinner table every time.
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article.