No other home entertainment device brand even comes close to matching Vizio when it comes to quality and value. The company made a name for itself by undercutting the major players with home audio products and TVs that are just as good as the big brands, and that’s as true today as it was when Vizio first started getting popular. The VIZIO SB3820-C6 38-Inch 2.0 Channel Sound Bar is one of the company’s best-selling models right now, and it offers audio quality on par with sound bars that cost $200 from Samsung or Sony. Pick one up right now on Amazon, however, and you’ll only pay $94.99.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- 100 dB of room filling, crystal clear sound with less than 1 percent total harmonic distortion
- Deep Bass Modules provides added bass without the need for an external subwoofer
- Built in Bluetooth lets you lose the wires and listen to your music with a tap of a finger
- Stylish and compact the perfect complement to any small to medium size HDTV; Installation :Table top and wall mountable
- Premium audio with Dolby Digital, DTS Studio SoundTM, DTS Tru Volume TM, DTS TruSurroundTM.Sound Bar Frequency:60 hertz, 19 kilohertz; Installation: Table top and wall mountable
- Sound Pressure Level measured using pink noise at 1 meter, C weighted. Total harmonic distortion calculated as electrical measurement of amplifier distortion
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply. BGR may receive a commission on orders placed through this article, and the retailer may receive certain auditable data for accounting purposes.