If you purchase an independently reviewed product or service through a link on our website, we may receive an affiliate commission.
If you already have a video doorbell, we don’t have to tell you how awesome they are. The bottom line is they add a layer of not only convenience, but also safety and deterrence that every family should enjoy. Of course, having a video doorbell on its own isn’t enough for many people, because it takes too long to pull out your phone and open the app to see who’s at the door. That’s why Amazon’s Echo Show devices are so great, and now you can get the most popular model for free! Pick up a Ring Video Doorbell Pro Bundled with an Echo Show 5 on Amazon right now and your $90 Echo Show 5 will be included at no charge. This is a limited-time deal though, so take advantage before it disappears.
Here’s the scoop from the product page:
- This bundle includes Echo Show 5 and the Ring Video Doorbell Pro
- Connect your Ring doorbell with Alexa then enable announcements to be alerted when your doorbell is pressed or motion is detected. Talk to visitors through compatible Echo devices by saying “Alexa, talk to the front door”.
- Lets you see, hear and speak to visitors from your phone, tablet, and PC
- Sends alerts as soon as motion is detected or when visitors press the Doorbell
- Requires hardwired installation to existing doorbell wires. Compatible with iOS, Android, Mac, and Windows 10 devices
- Monitors your home in 1080HD video with infrared night vision
- Lets you check-in on your property at anytime with Live View on-demand video. Connectivity – 802.11 b/g/n Wi-Fi connection at 2.4GHz and 5.0GHz. Wi-Fi Speeds – Requires a minimum upload speed of 1Mbps, but 2Mbps is recommended for optimal performance
- Includes Lifetime Theft Protection: If your Doorbell gets stolen, we’ll replace it for free
Follow @BGRDeals on Twitter to keep up with the latest and greatest deals we find around the web. Prices subject to change without notice and any coupons mentioned above may be available in limited supply.